this is so pretty has any one seen it.. Resa my ride

downsize105.jpg

It arrived today from graco to replace my prentice my ride that had been alma, (the buckle was not working suddenly.) I did tell them it was for a boy and I needed a boyish or GN cover but they must have gotten confused somewhere lol.. either way it is so pretty.. I will probably just have to find a trade but I wanted to share it! I have never seen this cover before!

you cant see from the pic but the brown has a pattern to it, I will try to get another pic to share it.

ADS
Can you put the prentice cover on the new seat? Or did the seat change slightly with the covers?

hmm I didn't think of that, I was just going to use my prentice cover, I sent it back with alma lol I better try it on to make sure

If only the pink was blue on this seat it would be so awesome for Nolan

msg221

Yes, I saw it on Graco's web site a couple of weeks ago and posted a thread about it. I think it's very cute as is the other new cover they have. I believe Target is supposed to be selling these although they aren't on the web site yet.

Brianna

Are these in stores yet?

If they aren't, can you find a NOOB to put in it so we can all see how the new infant insert fits?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC