Brand spanking new resa my ride 65 cover for trade for a boyish or gn my ride cover

I just got this from graco, the buckle broke on my myride and they replaced the seat, but they sent me this cover called Resa that I have never seen before (even though I did tell them it was for a boy lol) It is so so pretty! I love it and if this seat was for a girl I would be thrilled..
downsize105.jpg

this is what it looks like..

I would love to trade for mauvo, chadwick..deco, bartlet try me on covers..or something boyish or gender neutral that is not prentice since that is the cover I have already for a boy. I can also sell this set it is brand new with all the pads.. not even sure what to ask.. what is the correct asking price?

Last edited:
ADS

karina250

I have an edgemont dots cover if your interested. Not brand new, but in great shape, only used a few times. (we mostly used the spiral cover for DS) I just looked and I have everything with it except the harness covers. (not sure where those took off too)

Chila88

There is a boy version of this cover on Graco's website called Preston. Its in grey's and green. It's super nice! Why the heck wouldn't they have sent you that one if they knew it was for a boy?? :confused: Silly Graco....

karina250

There is a boy version of this cover on Graco's website called Preston. Its in grey's and green. It's super nice! Why the heck wouldn't they have sent you that one if they knew it was for a boy?? :confused: Silly Graco....

I wonder if she called and let them know the mistake if they would send her a different cover and let her return this one.

probably they were confused because it was an alma my ride, I used a prentice cover on it, I told them that I wanted something boyish or gn please.. and they told me not to worry about it they would do that.. I think someone saw the alma and figured it was just for a girl. oh well no biggie, he has the prentice cover for now.

I wonder if she called and let them know the mistake if they would send her a different cover and let her return this one.

I called them to ask about using the prentice on it, they told me it was fine, I explained what happened but they did not offer to take it back and trade it, plus I already have packaged up two car seats in the my ride box to ship to a mama, it is sitting awaiting pick up in my vestibule now lol so I really couldn't send it back int he box.. either way not a big deal I have the prentice cover so this is just an extra.

I have an edgemont dots cover if your interested. Not brand new, but in great shape, only used a few times. (we mostly used the spiral cover for DS) I just looked and I have everything with it except the harness covers. (not sure where those took off too)

sorry mama thanks for the offer but I am actually not a fan of edgemont dots.

msg221

Just wondering, what is the fabric in the center like? Is it all plush like Alma? And is it tan, pink and brown?

StillThankful

It's super cute! If I hadn't just purchased a deco cover (which I :love:), I would have snatched this up!

I think Graco sells its new covers for $40 plus $8 shipping.

StillThankful

I think so.:) Their prices may have gone up--I haven't checked since last year.

I paid $30 for a used deco cover from CL; therefore, I would definitely pay $40 for the newly designed one .

I was way off : They now sell everything separately!

Out of stock* Body support pad 012345
Price $12.00

Out of stock* Fabric cover for harness strap 012345
Price $6.00

Out of stock* Head support pad 012345
Price $10.00

Out of stock* Seat pad 012345
Price $35.00

TOTAL=$63 + $8 shipping ($71)!!!!!!

Last edited:
that seems like a rip off, this is brand new, and the most I was even considering pricing it was 50 bucks.. tops..

I guess make an offer anyone who wants to buy it lol I have no idea what is fair.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC