Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: More Radians up on CSN

Hmmmm i have successfully added a SK window cling for $3 and it took 10% off the TOTAL not just the cling
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    what do I need to add to my cart to use discount code? I tried a suncling but it added $9 shipping and only took off .32.
    I added a prince lionheart item. It took 10% off the XTSL, but not the Probooster.

and seriously, all the time I've spent stalking the site has paid off. what are the odds of a Probooster in Envy, and XTSL in Flora at the same time?! so pretty together!

glad someone got it that apperciates it! I had it in my cart tried to add a few other things that didn't work. I gave up as I was worried about losing it. I finished the order and Boom it was gone. I had a timer on and it was only 26 Min. Oh well. Didn't need it bad, thought it would look nice next to the flora and the green CA
    Nicholas ~ 8yr 50lbs ~ FR85 SICT Harnessed
    ~ Kassandra 12/24-29/05 and Nevaeh 10/21/06 ~ Safe in heaven.
    Karsen ~ 4yr 35lbs ~ ERF in S4ME
    Hailey ~ 3yr 34lbs ~ ERF CA65LX

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

glad someone got it that apperciates it! I had it in my cart tried to add a few other things that didn't work. I gave up as I was worried about losing it. I finished the order and Boom it was gone. I had a timer on and it was only 26 Min. Oh well. Didn't need it bad, thought it would look nice next to the flora and the green CA
    oh, no! I didn't realize it was the same one you were trying to buy. I put it in my cart at 9:38. I checked because I was debating whether to buy it and wanted to give a heads up here on when it would be expiring from my cart. Then the Flora popped up a minute later. If it's any consolation, they gave me a ship date of 09/08, which means there's good chance it won't ever show up anyway.

oh no don't worry about it!! No big deal, all for fun I didnLt really need it. First time I'd actually caught something in the clearnace. I had ordered one on NBD but they sent me a prosport instead so I traded it for a FR. Eventually i'd like to get a booster, but I got plenty of time to find a deal again. I just like the color...lol Besides it might be hard to buckle in my car anyways...lol
    Nicholas ~ 8yr 50lbs ~ FR85 SICT Harnessed
    ~ Kassandra 12/24-29/05 and Nevaeh 10/21/06 ~ Safe in heaven.
    Karsen ~ 4yr 35lbs ~ ERF in S4ME
    Hailey ~ 3yr 34lbs ~ ERF CA65LX

oh no don't worry about it!! No big deal, all for fun I didnLt really need it. First time I'd actually caught something in the clearnace. I had ordered one on NBD but they sent me a prosport instead so I traded it for a FR. Eventually i'd like to get a booster, but I got plenty of time to find a deal again. I just like the color...lol Besides it might be hard to buckle in my car anyways...lol
    There's one on blinq for $33.99. I'm not sure what shipping is though. Also in envy. https://www.blinq.com/#baby/booster-...eat-envy/33910

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

with shipping it'll be about 74 dollars, but still an awesome deal!

if it was under 50 dollars including the shipping, I'd have ordered it... put it in dh's car so she could have a Probooster in each car... but she doesn't NEED it bad enough for me to get it at that price (even though it's still really good) when I have the vivo and the EBK.

Check out my new hair blog - Ruthie-dos

Marsha- I'm always happy to see someone that switches seats as often as I do! You've got me beat, lol!

Rosey-I think your right on about the mesh being cooler, It's still in the 90's here!

Anyway, I got my seat this morning. Box a little banged up, but nothing I would have complained about. Seat has never been opened, dated 11/10.

I would like 1 more 80 for fostering, are they still popping up? I always seem to miss them, lol.

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    I would like 1 more 80 for fostering, are they still popping up? I always seem to miss them, lol.
    I've been watching off and on for the past couple days, and haven't seen any 80's, as that's what I'm stalking for as well Only thing I saw was an XTSL for a few short minutes.

MKMAMMA- Guess we'll just have to keep checking. This is my 1st RN, I think I'm going to like It. I'm not sure if I want to try one with the wings or not. I did like the Flora cover, but my big boys (12,10,7), didn't think their 14mo. old brother would like it, lol. 4 yr. old DD said he would, but she just wanted it for her self, lol.

There's an 80SL in Sport up now. I had it in my cart but after looking at my checkbook I realized I don't have the money for it at the moment. Someone grab it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brigala View Post
    There's an 80SL in Sport up now. I had it in my cart but after looking at my checkbook I realized I don't have the money for it at the moment. Someone grab it!
    OMG! I just grabbed it! crossing my fingers i get it!
    Mommy to
    Jackson January 2010

McKinley September 2012

CPS Technician

Hope you got it! I've been stalking for one, but missed that one....this gives me hopes that another might show up again

Quote Originally Posted by Jillian View Post
    OMG! I just grabbed it! crossing my fingers i get it!
    Don't lose hope if it doesn't ship right away! I have one on the way I bought last week; it had the nebulous "waiting for shipping update" status for several days and then I got a shipping confirmation on Tuesday.

I have to wait to sell the one I have and recoup my money before I can float another one.

Thank you! I saw it before i saw your post and scooped it up, then came here to grab that 10 percent off code and replied. I also had been stalking for a while. Not even going to mention this to DH right now

Oh i can't wait! I had been trying to decide which model to get but strollers made my mind up for me. Now to get my bjcm
    Mommy to
    Jackson January 2010

McKinley September 2012

There are some priori's on now. Not the best but maybe someone needs it?

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Don't lose hope if it doesn't ship right away! I have one on the way I bought last week; it had the nebulous "waiting for shipping update" status for several days and then I got a shipping confirmation on Tuesday.
    Mine says estimated delivery on or before September 6th, and it's "waiting for shipment". Can I expect it sooner? I hope so
    Mommy to
    Jackson January 2010

McKinley September 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jillian View Post
    Mine says estimated delivery on or before September 6th, and it's "waiting for shipment". Can I expect it sooner? I hope so
    Mine had an estimated ship date of something like August 29th, but now it's in Fed Ex with an estimated delivery of tomorrow! So yeah. Don't believe anything you see on the site until you get a tracking number.

Mine had an estimated ship date of something like August 29th, but now it's in Fed Ex with an estimated delivery of tomorrow! So yeah. Don't believe anything you see on the site until you get a tracking number.
    OMG! I just got a "ship confirmed" email!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
    Mommy to
    Jackson January 2010

McKinley September 2012

My patience with CSN is really beginning to run out. Yesterday I was looking at those BOB Warm Fuzzy inserts for the stroller, planned on buying it today (payday), got on there to see if they were still in stock, and they have jacked the price from $24.50 to $41.65!!! I called and the guy told me there was nothing he could do about it.

I am glad that you guys got your seats shipped much sooner than anticipated. Makes me wonder if I should have waited to see if that Flora I ordered would have gone out sooner.

ETA: So I decided to see what would happen if I actually added that item to my cart and lo and behold, even though the price said $41.65, when I added it to my cart (2 of them), the price said $24.50! Needless to say, I checked out as fast as I could!
    Last edited by msg221; 07-29-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)