Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: More Radians up on CSN

PM'D U
    Nicholas ~ 8yr 50lbs ~ FR85 SICT Harnessed
    ~ Kassandra 12/24-29/05 and Nevaeh 10/21/06 ~ Safe in heaven.
    Karsen ~ 4yr 35lbs ~ ERF in S4ME
    Hailey ~ 3yr 34lbs ~ ERF CA65LX

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I just got off the phone with cs, and my ventura seat is not coming. They already charged my credit card so they refunded that. My 80sl is on It's way, and thats the one I was planing on using. But I had ordered the ventura first, she said someone else must of got it at the same time. Thats wierd though, because more ventura's came up later after I ordered mine? I'm going to keep a look out for another 80, incase I get extra foster children.

Anyway, If anyone else's order says It will update soon, but doesn't, you better call.

I ordered one the other day for another member and got suspicious when it said it wouldn't ship until 9/4. Called and they said it was sold out before I completed my order (I did wait a few minutes but not that long.) They just said it was cancelled and that was that. And then I went back to their site and that exact seat was back up for a few minutes - my theory is that it went back onto the site automatically when they cancelled it but then they had to take it off because it wasn't available.
    CPST and Mom to:
    DS 12/05 {60# and 55.5"}
    DD 6/08 {56# and 51.5"} in an Incognito

I'm going to have to call on Monday. I haven't got a shipping notice yet either. The radians were up for an hour after I ordered, though.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

my shipping notice went to my junk file in my email,may want to make sure its not in there!

They were up after I ordered to. I just don't have that great of luck grabbing seats i guess. At least im getting my 80sl sport. Hope It's In good shape. It's been a 100 degrees here for a week! Hoping my lil man doesn't sweat as bad with the mesh, as he does in his MR65. I never thought that mesh would help until one of you girls mentioned It. Now I don't feel as bad that I kept missing out on the Shadow, over and over, lol! My husband just hopes I'll someday be at peace with the seats we have, lol. But with 5 kids and getting foster children soon I'll be getting seats for years!

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    My husband just hopes I'll someday be at peace with the seats we have, lol.

I have given up the hope that I will ever "be at peace with the seats we have!" Oh, and did I mention these are seats for my godchildren & grandchildren when they are with us? Not like they are for my own kids or anything! This is what I've had over the past 3 years: First, I got extra Safeseat bases to keep in my car. When Nour & Zain moved to convertibles, I had two of the older BLVD's (65 lb.) one in Cowmoo and one that was a yellow background with large pink flowers (can't remember the name! Was it Madison?) and since then I've had Advocates in Kathryn & Opus Gray; a Flora XTSL; an Alma and Edgemont Dots MR; a Geo Black and Pink Polka Dotty TFP; and an Allison MA70 with an extra cover in Cowmoo. The most recent seat I bought was a Shadow XTSL. So currently I still have the XTSL, the MA70 with both covers and the TFP with both covers.

Despite having all those seats, I got such good deals on them when I bought them, that I sold nearly all of them for pretty close to what I paid.

So that's why I don't see myself ever being happy with the seats I have for any extended period of time! Well, maybe with the TFP. They've really worked out well for me.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

I ordered an XTSL Weds (J has an infatuation with headwings, and I'd been wishing I had one lol,) it shipped Thurs and when I checked the shipping it had been delivered already this morning! Expected delivery was the 28th, and of course I had it shipped to work... where I am not. LOL!
    Down to just a spare Radian, folded in the hall closet for my Godbaby.

Check out this thread for a Pilot overview!

Flora and Petal, $120. Weirdly, it says it's a "special order" and usually ships in 5-6 weeks. Who special orders their clearance stock?!

ETA: I put the Flora in my cart, but have no reason to purchase it... figured I'd safeguard it for a few in case someone wanted it. Let me know if anyone wants it released.
    Down to just a spare Radian, folded in the hall closet for my Godbaby.

Check out this thread for a Pilot overview!

CPS Technician

I just saw that too....stalking for an 80 SL and was confused why someone would special order a clearance -- I was thinking its maybe not really there.

Carseat Crazy

XTSL Petal for $120 up there right now

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    I ordered one the other day for another member and got suspicious when it said it wouldn't ship until 9/4. Called and they said it was sold out before I completed my order (I did wait a few minutes but not that long.) They just said it was cancelled and that was that. And then I went back to their site and that exact seat was back up for a few minutes - my theory is that it went back onto the site automatically when they cancelled it but then they had to take it off because it wasn't available.
    A Flora seat popped up on there again so I took the chance and ordered. Thought my SD might want to give one a try since the MR sits up so high in her vehicle and it's harder to load the kids in now that they are 2 and much bigger.

Guess what? It said it wouldn't ship until 9/4! So I called and the CSR, Joe, told me that the problem could be that they are opening up two new warehouses for the clearance merchandise, one in Utah and one in Kentucky in the next few weeks. Since they are moving the clearance merchandise out of the Boston warehouse, they aren't sure when the new warehouses will get the items, and that is why it is showing up as backordered. Joe said it would be best to call them if you plan to order any of the clearance items, just to make sure when it will ship.

Well, I give up on any more Radians! I think I want to give a FR85 a try now that Zain and Ethan are FF anyway, especially since I am not thrilled about how my upright install of my RN isn't remaining upright. Someone just posted about the good price of the FR85 SICT, so now to debate whether I want that or just a regular one!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

I got the same thing a few days ago that it was backordered until October, but just now I got a shipping notice!

There is a Flora up right now!
    DS 1/2009, DD 2/2011
    Britax Frontier & Turbo Booster SS
    Cruising in a 2015 Pilot and 2002 Jeep Liberty

Carseat Crazy

Gah! I should have ordered the XTSL in Petal when I saw it. I don't really need it. I have the Flora for DD2 plus a True Fit and this baby is a boy,... but I want it lol. I was thinking "well I would have 2 XTSLs then... I could always get an extra cover and use one for the baby boy.... then I'd have both the Flora and the Petal for DD2..." Poof, gone.

Flora is still up!
    DS 1/2009, DD 2/2011
    Britax Frontier & Turbo Booster SS
    Cruising in a 2015 Pilot and 2002 Jeep Liberty

It is probably the one I just canceled!

I've been trying to snag one please! Thinking this would be the best seat for my friend who is paralyzed waist down and will be having a baby soon.

Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar

I ordered a stroller and it said it would ship by 8/23. Hoping it's sooner!
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

I tried getting a probooster for 65 but it disappeared

what do I need to add to my cart to use discount code? I tried a suncling but it added $9 shipping and only took off .32.