More Radians up on CSN

ADS

crunchierthanthou

what do I need to add to my cart to use discount code? I tried a suncling but it added $9 shipping and only took off .32.

I added a prince lionheart item. It took 10% off the XTSL, but not the Probooster.

and seriously, all the time I've spent stalking the site has paid off. what are the odds of a Probooster in Envy, and XTSL in Flora at the same time?! so pretty together!

Katy

glad someone got it that apperciates it! I had it in my cart tried to add a few other things that didn't work. I gave up as I was worried about losing it. I finished the order and Boom it was gone. I had a timer on and it was only 26 Min. Oh well. Didn't need it bad, thought it would look nice next to the flora and the green CA

crunchierthanthou

glad someone got it that apperciates it! I had it in my cart tried to add a few other things that didn't work. I gave up as I was worried about losing it. I finished the order and Boom it was gone. I had a timer on and it was only 26 Min. Oh well. Didn't need it bad, thought it would look nice next to the flora and the green CA

oh, no! I didn't realize it was the same one you were trying to buy. I put it in my cart at 9:38. I checked because I was debating whether to buy it and wanted to give a heads up here on when it would be expiring from my cart. Then the Flora popped up a minute later. :eek: If it's any consolation, they gave me a ship date of 09/08, which means there's good chance it won't ever show up anyway.

Katy

oh no don't worry about it!! No big deal, all for fun I didnLt really need it. First time I'd actually caught something in the clearnace. I had ordered one on NBD but they sent me a prosport instead so I traded it for a FR. Eventually i'd like to get a booster, but I got plenty of time to find a deal again. I just like the color...lol Besides it might be hard to buckle in my car anyways...lol

Cryssy Jane

oh no don't worry about it!! No big deal, all for fun I didnLt really need it. First time I'd actually caught something in the clearnace. I had ordered one on NBD but they sent me a prosport instead so I traded it for a FR. Eventually i'd like to get a booster, but I got plenty of time to find a deal again. I just like the color...lol Besides it might be hard to buckle in my car anyways...lol

There's one on blinq for $33.99. I'm not sure what shipping is though. Also in envy. https://www.blinq.com/#baby/booster-to-80lbs/recaro-probooster-high-back-booster-seat-envy/33910

Kat_Momof3

with shipping it'll be about 74 dollars, but still an awesome deal!

if it was under 50 dollars including the shipping, I'd have ordered it... put it in dh's car so she could have a Probooster in each car... but she doesn't NEED it bad enough for me to get it at that price (even though it's still really good) when I have the vivo and the EBK.

Kel

Marsha- I'm always happy to see someone that switches seats as often as I do! You've got me beat, lol!

Rosey-I think your right on about the mesh being cooler, It's still in the 90's here!

Anyway, I got my seat this morning. Box a little banged up, but nothing I would have complained about. Seat has never been opened, dated 11/10.

I would like 1 more 80 for fostering, are they still popping up? I always seem to miss them, lol.

mkmama

I would like 1 more 80 for fostering, are they still popping up? I always seem to miss them, lol.

I've been watching off and on for the past couple days, and haven't seen any 80's, as that's what I'm stalking for as well ;) Only thing I saw was an XTSL for a few short minutes.

Kel

MKMAMMA- Guess we'll just have to keep checking. This is my 1st RN, I think I'm going to like It. I'm not sure if I want to try one with the wings or not. I did like the Flora cover, but my big boys (12,10,7), didn't think their 14mo. old brother would like it, lol. 4 yr. old DD said he would, but she just wanted it for her self, lol.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
There's an 80SL in Sport up now. I had it in my cart but after looking at my checkbook I realized I don't have the money for it at the moment. Someone grab it!

mkmama

Hope you got it! I've been stalking for one, but missed that one....this gives me hopes that another might show up again :D

Brigala

CPST Instructor
OMG! I just grabbed it! crossing my fingers i get it!

Don't lose hope if it doesn't ship right away! I have one on the way I bought last week; it had the nebulous "waiting for shipping update" status for several days and then I got a shipping confirmation on Tuesday.

I have to wait to sell the one I have and recoup my money before I can float another one. ;)

Jillian

Thank you! I saw it before i saw your post and scooped it up, then came here to grab that 10 percent off code and replied. I also had been stalking for a while. Not even going to mention this to DH right now :)

Oh i can't wait! I had been trying to decide which model to get but strollers made my mind up for me. Now to get my bjcm :)

Jillian

Don't lose hope if it doesn't ship right away! I have one on the way I bought last week; it had the nebulous "waiting for shipping update" status for several days and then I got a shipping confirmation on Tuesday.

Mine says estimated delivery on or before September 6th, and it's "waiting for shipment". Can I expect it sooner? I hope so :thumbsup:

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Mine says estimated delivery on or before September 6th, and it's "waiting for shipment". Can I expect it sooner? I hope so :thumbsup:

Mine had an estimated ship date of something like August 29th, but now it's in Fed Ex with an estimated delivery of tomorrow! So yeah. Don't believe anything you see on the site until you get a tracking number. ;)

Jillian

Mine had an estimated ship date of something like August 29th, but now it's in Fed Ex with an estimated delivery of tomorrow! So yeah. Don't believe anything you see on the site until you get a tracking number. ;)

OMG! I just got a "ship confirmed" email!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! :D

msg221

My patience with CSN is really beginning to run out. Yesterday I was looking at those BOB Warm Fuzzy inserts for the stroller, planned on buying it today (payday), got on there to see if they were still in stock, and they have jacked the price from $24.50 to $41.65!!! I called and the guy told me there was nothing he could do about it. :mad:

I am glad that you guys got your seats shipped much sooner than anticipated. Makes me wonder if I should have waited to see if that Flora I ordered would have gone out sooner.

ETA: So I decided to see what would happen if I actually added that item to my cart and lo and behold, even though the price said $41.65, when I added it to my cart (2 of them), the price said $24.50! Needless to say, I checked out as fast as I could!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC