Target toy clearance summer 2011

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
The baby alive was the black baby (my girls LOVE brown babies). I was there Tuesday night and saw it, only one left. I hid it behind the other white babies. That's where I went first. Of course, since she was hiding, there was no new 75% off sticker, she was marked 50% off at $9.99 but I scanned and she rang up $4.xx. Sometimes it pays to be seaky lol.

I love stuff like that! There was one couple there that were re-sellers. They bought SO much stuff (like 4+ carts overflowing). It was ridiculous for those of us buying for our own kids.

Oh, and I forgot the Moon Sand construction set for $1.24
Mom got PlayDoh burger set for $4.xx

ADS

mykidsmylife

Mil got the boys each a big Bakugan toy (regular $40) for $10. A 5 piece Transformer sets for $3.48 and some Bakugan weapons for $2. We are heading out to another Target in the AM to search out birthday presents for the boys.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

momtoo3

I left with an overflowing cart (top and bottom) and carrying a HBTB all for $129. There were 5 of the huge Target bags crammed full. I then went to another Target tonight and had 2 bags full for under $11. I found 2 wood Disney puzzles that were marked from $10 down to $1.51. The kids I watch are set for birthdays and Christmas and there is a bunch of stuff for my boys too.

Mommy0608

I went to two Targets tonight and got:

Leapster case for $3.74 (got the Leapster on Black Friday for $25, saving both for DS this coming Christmas)
Circo food/dishes set for niece for $8.xx
Toy Story mini characters (Buzz and Woody) for $1.98
Cars walkie talkie set for nephew for $8.xx
Cranium game for $6.xx
Some sort of SUV with trailer for nephew for $3.xx

Really didn't find all that much that I really needed/wanted this year. Not much was actually marked clearance, so maybe they have more that will get marked down eventually.

I did see HBTBs for $24. Tempting to get one for DDs friends who are riding in boosters to keep for carpooling purposes, but since it was a girl pattern I passed (want something gender neutral plus I can't really justify an extra $25 right now).

vamom

We never have any carseat deals other then pick no backs last year, but toys went 75% off last week here. We had been stalking some bakugan crap and ds asked the teen with the marker gun if they were going down and he scanned and said "they are now", so ds got very, very lucky. They had a few decent things, but not much. About 40 of the bakugan things that were mentioned earlier. So big bakugan thingie, several mid size ones, some other pieces, a case, a pjs (also bakugan, lol).

msg221

I didn't find any good clearance sales on toys at the Target I went to today. It was still only 30% off. I have a feeling I'll be hitting up a lot of Targets this weekend to see if another one has better clearance sales for both the toys and a MR.

crunchierthanthou

I resisted all the bakugan. Ds doesn't play with the ones he has, and the ones I bought in January are still in a box somewhere.

now if the beyblades were more than 30% off...

Holly

Is there a certain day when the baby section gets marked down more? My store has 3 girly turbos, and I want one or two if they hit 75% off.

ks1978

I resisted.. Very proud of myself!
All I got were:
3 pharoahs Lego sets- $1.24
Balderdash $6.xx
Food play set $3.24
Tangoes Jr $13.xx (not marked down that much, but this has been in my amazon cart awhile!!)
Yahtzee hands down $1.xx
Left Center Right card game $1.xx

There were a few more good deals, but we rctrying to reduce clutter, so I showed restraint! Our store had a GN for $72.xx I was so tempted!!!?
I'm hoping the card games are good. We've been addicted to the Monopoly Deal one! It gets played 3-10 hands a day for a month now. I seriously think it's brought my older kids closer!! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Darn it! I had it in my head to go to Target yesterday, but when I was running errands, I couldn't think of WHY I wanted to go to Target, so I didn't. I guess we'll stop at Super Target on our way out of town today and hope all the Legos aren't gone.

Holly

I went to a Target around 6:30 pm yesterday and there were a few big airplane lego sets for 50% off, so there could still be a chance of finding some.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
My Target's clearance is over, apparently. Fully stocked shelves (including new car seats) with not a deal in sight, minus about 20 items on one shelf. (Nothing good except the Timmy Time doll I already bought DD at full price several months ago.)

The store was so empty that FOUR different sales people asked if I needed help. That never happens.

StillThankful

I went back to Target this morning w/ both DDs and started hunting. Apparently, my Target won't have more markdowns until next Thursday. Well, since I was there, I decided to REALLY look and found a few things at 75% off. I then went to another Target, which had less markdowns than the first (go figure). But I did find an Oliver playset that DD1 wanted there for 75% off.

Last edited:

mykidsmylife

Went to a different target today! I got 8 Bakugan balls and a Bakugan figure for $10. I got River a dollhouse (regular $30) for $8. I refrained from anything else as we have so much to ship to TX as it is.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

vamom

While at wally world last night, I picked up a beyblade and bakugan tee each for $3. Lots of characters tees for $ as they shuffled in the new ones.

MySillyKids

I tried to resist, but we went to two today. only the second target had 75% off. Selection was poor. Meh, i didn't need anything anyways, lol.

StillThankful

What I scored from Target's clearance (toys plus).

DD1's 5th bday is next month. I really didn't have to find anything for DD2 but I did pick up a few things for her Christmas. Her bday is in February so I can wait for the Post Christmas and January clearance for her bday gifts.

For DD1

FurReal Furry Frenzies $7.74 ($30.99)
FurReal Furry Frenzies Furr Stars on Tour $4.98 ($19.99)
Vtech Mobigo $14.98 ($59.99)
Dream Work Kung Fu Panda 2 Hung Fu Warriors Pack $2.18 ($8.79)
Hello Kitty Digital MP3 Player w/ 3 Changing Face Plates $7.48 ($29.99)
Hello Kitty SMS Text Messenger $3.24 ($12.99)
Liv Cabana $3.22 ($12.89)
Party Animals Theater $2.98 ($11.99)
Party Animals 1 bear and 1 costume .63 cents ($2.54)
Olivia Carnival Playset $2.48 ($9.99)
Monkey Go Round .74 cents ($2.99)
Angelina Ballerina Spinning Star Gracie $1.71 ($6.84)
Disney Princess Pinata $5 (19.99)

For DD2
Little Mommy Wipey Dipey $6.24 ($24.99)
Circo Big Sister & Little Sister $3.74 ($14.99)
Hasbro 1st for Me Baby Alive Luv 'n Snuggle $2.48 ($9.99)
Circo Feed and giggle baby Doll $6.24 ($24.99)
Disney Princess Dress 3T $6.24 ($24.99)

For Me
2 pairs of sandals $6.24 ($24.99)
6 Tumbler Plastic Cups .48 cents ($1.99)
4 Blue Square plastic plates .37 cents
Salad servers $1.24 ($4.99)
String lights @.49 ($9.99) x 2
Pitcher $1.98 ($7.99)
Freezer Mug .74 cents ($2.99) x 2
pack of 50 count #10 Gartner envelopes $1.48 ($5.99)
pack of 25 #10 envelopes .98 cents ($3.99)

Gift bags
Princess .68 cents ($2.77) x3
Dora .74 cents ($2.99) x3
Cars .68 cents ($2.99) x4
Misc .74 cents ($2.99)

I like what I scored but really disappointed today b/c I was told to come back this TR for more markdowns. I went to get two things--My generation doll and the circo vacuum. When I went in today, was told by another customer that the toys were all marked down yesterday--and nothing much was left today. I really wanted to get the Circo vacuum for DD2--it was 30% off last week and was marked down to 75% off yesterday to $5.48!! No one else local has it but WIlliamsburg, and I don't plan on going way up there spending $$$ in gas to get a clearance toy vacuum.:rolleyes: BTW, the My generation doll was still at 30% off.

lovemybabybug

I got the vaccum for $5.xx. They had one My generation doll for $23 and the big horse for $24. The doll is gone, the horse is still there. I also got the Wipey Dipey and my DD looooooooooves it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC