quick radian cover questions

christineka

1. does the harness go through the slits in the seat part or around the cover like it is when it comes out of the box?

2. When you put an xt cover on a 65/80 seat, do you stuff the body pad into the wings cover or just stick the body pad in that spot?

ADS

NVMBR02

1. Around the cover, like it comes out of the box.

2. I have never done this so I don't know but I would assume you would just stick the pillow in where the wings go. I think it would be tough to stuff the pillow into the wing cover.

Pixels

The slits in the cover near where the hip straps come up are for the hinge when the seat is folded. They are not for the harness. You can take the cover off and put it back on without taking off the chest clip and crotch buckles, because you only have to thread the shoulder straps through the cover, not the hip straps.

Holly

I have xtsl covers on my 65 and 80 seats and I have the body pillow/toddler head pillow just in the part where the wings would go, I don't use the wing covers at all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC