Going to Buy Buy Baby tomorrow with my 23mo old...

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Any requests for seats to try her in??? She's a very chunky 28ish lbs shorty, but with a decent torso. Send in your requests, and I'll try to get them tomorrow. :) Stroller requests too!! :)

Last edited:
ADS

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I would love pics of the bumbleride flyer...i have a bbb here but no baby to play with while there....also my BBB doesn't have any combi seats :(

Kat_Momof3

could you take the boys and see if they have the graco argos, the maxi cosi Pria70, and maybe even go ahead and see how they fit in boosters?? (cause they'd be great test models, being different sizes)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
could you take the boys and see if they have the graco argos, the maxi cosi Pria70, and maybe even go ahead and see how they fit in boosters?? (cause they'd be great test models, being different sizes)

Even if I would have seen this in time, it would of been a big fat NO! LOL The boys are not good shoppers...so the idea of taking them shopping idea is not fun! Sorry!! It was a girls day only!

And, they did not have the Combi Shuttle. Nor the Bumbleride Flyer. They did have a Bumbleride, but it wasn't the Flyer. I did get some pics of her in that and will upload those later tonight.

Phineasmama

I had a Bumbleride flyer and I hated that thing...love my Indie twin though!

I have a BuyBuyBaby too and they don't have the Argos or the new Maxi Cosi yet...as of 2 days ago anyways :p
I wonder if they will get the Kiddy World Plus when/if it finally comes out?

Mags462

A little off topic - but i had no idea there was a BBB in Tulsa! Me thinks i will be stopping by when we are up there in a couple weeks ;)

Is it really cooler than BRU? Do i need to make the effort? Just curious.... :p

Phineasmama

they have a *lot* of the more higher end baby gear, from car seats to high chairs and all that kind of stuff. they have really cute clothes, they also have some toys you don't usually see in other stores, like Corolle dolls and wooden toys.

Oh and they have Ergo baby carriers and some really nice diaper bags like JuJuBe too! I love BBB!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Yeah, it's definitely higher end merchandise. Stokke, Phil & Teds etc....it's just like Bed Bath & Beyond...only everything baby!!!!! It puts BRU to shame!!! LOL And their kids clothes are really cute! I got my dd stuff from there both times I've been. :)

creideamh

Thanks, near the mall!! I feel like the stupidest person ever... apparently they have one in KC too, although it doesn't pop up on Google Maps. weird.

creideamh

The store locator says there's one in OP. (Sorry, not actually KC, but KC to those of us who live an hour from the area ;) )

Overland Park Store #3057
12055 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66213
(913) 661-2675

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC