ISO 3t Girl's 3-in1 winter coat

NannyMom

Looking for a winter coat for Sofi. Preferably pink. And I want the kind like Target has, where it's 2 pieces. Size 3t.

ADS

Citrine

I have one. Size xs 4/5 size. its from target and a 2 piece pink and brown coloring. I can try and load a picture if you would like.

kaysmom

I have a pink Childrens Place 3 in 1 I can take a pic and email it to you if you pm me your email (and if you haven't gotten the pic by Monday and are still interested would you pm me a reminder?;)) the weekends tend to be terribly busy!

Pixels

I have a purple 3T, with hearts on it. Hearts are various colors. It's a 3 in 1. LMK if you want pics. I'm pretty sure we also have the matching mittens and hat, though the hat is way too small for a child big enough to fit the coat. Mittens fit well.

NannyMom

I have a pink Childrens Place 3 in 1 I can take a pic and email it to you if you pm me your email (and if you haven't gotten the pic by Monday and are still interested would you pm me a reminder?;)) the weekends tend to be terribly busy!
I PMd you

I have one. Size xs 4/5 size. its from target and a 2 piece pink and brown coloring. I can try and load a picture if you would like.
Thanks, but that'll be too big for Sofi. And we have a friend that might be handing us down a 4/5 next year.

I have a purple 3T, with hearts on it. Hearts are various colors. It's a 3 in 1. LMK if you want pics. I'm pretty sure we also have the matching mittens and hat, though the hat is way too small for a child big enough to fit the coat. Mittens fit well.
I'd like to see pics :)

NannyMom

Looks like it needs to be a Target coat. We tried on a few at the Consignment shop today and the 3T of 2 other brands the arms were too short (because Sofi is really a 5t/6 but coats are so big on her anyway). But the 3t Target arms were great. I bought one for $6 there, but I'm not really thrilled with the fabric, it seems thinner than what she had last year.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC