Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

ISO 3t Girl's 3-in1 winter coat

Looking for a winter coat for Sofi. Preferably pink. And I want the kind like Target has, where it's 2 pieces. Size 3t.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: ISO 3t Girl's 3-in1 winter coat

I have one. Size xs 4/5 size. its from target and a 2 piece pink and brown coloring. I can try and load a picture if you would like.
    Olivia 4.26.04 Santa Fe
    Makayla 9.16.06 Kiddy Cruiser Fix Pro
    Abigail 11.17.11 RF Peg Perego Primo Viaggio
    Tobias 11.6.13 in Keyfit 22

I have a pink Childrens Place 3 in 1 I can take a pic and email it to you if you pm me your email (and if you haven't gotten the pic by Monday and are still interested would you pm me a reminder?) the weekends tend to be terribly busy!
    DD: 3/08, 47 lbs riding FF in a Nauti and Maestro
    DD2: 11/10, 27 lbs riding RF in a Britax MA and Diono Radian

I have a purple 3T, with hearts on it. Hearts are various colors. It's a 3 in 1. LMK if you want pics. I'm pretty sure we also have the matching mittens and hat, though the hat is way too small for a child big enough to fit the coat. Mittens fit well.
    Melissa, CPST and Mom to three

Quote Originally Posted by kaysmom View Post
    I have a pink Childrens Place 3 in 1 I can take a pic and email it to you if you pm me your email (and if you haven't gotten the pic by Monday and are still interested would you pm me a reminder?) the weekends tend to be terribly busy!
    I PMd you

Quote Originally Posted by 2 blueberry eye girls View Post
    I have one. Size xs 4/5 size. its from target and a 2 piece pink and brown coloring. I can try and load a picture if you would like.
    Thanks, but that'll be too big for Sofi. And we have a friend that might be handing us down a 4/5 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixels View Post
    I have a purple 3T, with hearts on it. Hearts are various colors. It's a 3 in 1. LMK if you want pics. I'm pretty sure we also have the matching mittens and hat, though the hat is way too small for a child big enough to fit the coat. Mittens fit well.
    I'd like to see pics
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus

Looks like it needs to be a Target coat. We tried on a few at the Consignment shop today and the 3T of 2 other brands the arms were too short (because Sofi is really a 5t/6 but coats are so big on her anyway). But the 3t Target arms were great. I bought one for $6 there, but I'm not really thrilled with the fabric, it seems thinner than what she had last year.