75% off Toddler bedding sets at Target!

Holly

I went to Target today and found a bunch of toddler bedding sets 75% off on and end cap near the kids bedding.
The sign said 50% off but all of them were marked 75% off.
They were $7.48 instead of $30! The store I went to had several sports sets, several outer space, and two girls sets that are pink and have ABC's and animals on them. I got the Outer space set for Josh. We're not planning to decorate his room yet or get him a twin bed, he's in his crib converted into a toddler bed, so now he has some co-ordinating bedding, and it matches the black-out curtains that are already in his room too!

The girl set was DARLING! I wanted to buy it so bad, but I really have no need, my girls are long out of toddler beds and no more babies are planned.
It was super cute though. I found out online that there is a blue alphabet set like that for boys too, I didn't see it at the store I went to, but I may go check the other store that is close.

There are lots of Circo brand toddler bedding sets online, so other stores may have sets that my store didn't.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC