Question RN XTSL covers

tam_shops

I hope this is the right place for really unimportant silly questions about fabric! LOL If not, please re-direct me! LOL

Wondering about the covers on the XTSL (Canadian XT, right?), saw a swap potential & debating colours & wondering about fabrics.

I will have to match a RN w/ a Britax and/or SKJP booster, or even a Frontier in the next year...Oh my! And, when I say match, I REALLY want them too look good together w/ a bonus of identical fabrics! LOL

I see there is a Rio, what's the fabric like? Mesh?
http://www.skjp.com/en-CA/product/267823/10740/_/RadianXT_Cover_Rio

And, Nitro, waht's the fabric like? Mesh?
http://www.skjp.com/en-CA/product/267823/17315/_/RadianXT_Cover_Nitro

Which might better match their booster in red?
http://www.skjp.com/en-US/product/267823/17220/_/Monterey_Cover_New_Red

And/or the Britax booster in red?
http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/parkway-sgl/fabric-options

And, isn't the the Britax SGL in red and/or Onyx?

Here's what I have a RN in Onyx & in Ventrua.

Currently have a MA w/ a soon to be Racer that doesn't match my Shadow RN, but the MA is going soon & I know these things drive me crazy so thought I'd better plan ahead! ROFL I see to further drive me crazy Cloudburts SGL Britax will match my old Onyx and/or Racer cover which'll be going when I get the booster in the next year or so; 2# for YDS to move out of MA into RN, therefor moving ODS out of RN into Booster and/or Frontier. The decision will be made based on his age and/or weight at the time and/or the seats available...

Thought? Opinions? Keep what I have, wait?

tam

ADS

tam_shops

Anyone have an opinion?

I'm so sick of the Onyx one at this point that I might want a change sooner rather than later! Just to get away from the fact that they dont' match!

tam

NVMBR02

I had a Rio XT and a Cardinal Parkway SG and I don't like the two different Reds together. I think Nitro is more red, it is mesh as is Rio. I am not sure what the red is like on the Monterey.

Sorry, I am not really any help. I ot dd2 in a shadow xtsl because I didn't like the other cover choices with my current seats. I'd rather have one of the seats be plain black than have 3 unmatching seats...

tam_shops

THANKS! You were totally helpful! Knowing the Rio & Cardinal is huge! :cool:

Also, the fact that you swapped one cover out b/c it doesn't match, doesn't make me feel as much like a crazy person at this point! LOL :p

I kind of figured since I can't get my RN & MA to match, I'd focus on what I get next & see if I can get them to match! LOL

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC