I am taking Pre-Orders for RECARO's New Seat!!!!

lovinwaves

I am now taking pre-orders for Recaro's new seat. Please contact me through private message me here or through email at lovinwaves@juno.com

Recaro Como: http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=3317&region=3&L=2

Recaro Signo: http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=3323&region=3&L=2

Comos.gif

I am an independent sales Consultant for Baby on the Go At Home. You can also order any other Recaro seats from me as well :)

Thanks, Melissa :)

Last edited:
ADS

VLsMom

From what I can see (and its really hard because I can't see a comparison between seats) but the shell on the Signo looks really short (almost like the current Triumph). Could this really work for a child up to 70 lbs?

CandCfam

From what I can see (and its really hard because I can't see a comparison between seats) but the shell on the Signo looks really short (almost like the current Triumph). Could this really work for a child up to 70 lbs?

This post might help you out.

The shell is supposed to be taller than a Marathon shell, and I think the upper harness slots are supposed 19".:thumbsup:

tjham

Does the base come off? I wish the base came off the Marathon for use when the kids get taller!

lovinwaves

Loveinwaves, do you know when the como and signo will be coming out??

Well, Recaro is "saying" July, but I think it can depend on a lot of things on when you could actually have one in hand (if that makes sense). They are to be done July 2007, but who knows for sure until that happens...

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
Gayle @ Recaro told me the Signo is due to ship in August, but she didn't have an exact date. July would be SO nice, though! We can always hope, right?

bake1856

I'm so close to ordering but am curious about the return policy. I ended up eating one way shipping on the radian when I couldn't get it to install in any of my vehicles. I would love to avoid that. I'm also curious if they've firmed up the price on the more expensive one.

karen

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I WANT ONE!!!! (I wish!!!!!!!!!) But I can't justify it. I only use my carseat about once a month (except during the summer, when I will use it several times a week, I think) and I already have a BV. So, I won't be ordering from you.

I want one, though! Pout. Stamp feet. Pout.

thepote

Do we actually KNOW that the top slots are 19"?? If I recall correctly, that info was from when the reps were telling people that the seat was super skinny, but we've since found out that's not the case. The slot/adjuster max height is not on the brochure.

Anyone know?
Thanks
Amy
mom of three boys 10, 3.5, 13 months; all in seats

Melizerd

I believe it's officially on the Recaro site now. I THOUGHT I saw it somewhere. The PDF I have from the page says they harness kids to 59 and 60 inches.

lovinwaves

OK ladies and Gents I now have pricing and more info:

Recaro requires every retailer to sell the seat for the same price. So, you will not find them cheaper anywhere.

COMO-$249 Free Shipping NO Sales Tax
SIGNO-$289 Free Shipping NO sales Tax

The Como's will start shipping Mid July. The Signo will not be available until late August early September.

Let me know if you want to order :)

Thanks, Melissa

Morganthe

Geesh, the way they keep pushing back the release date of the Signo, I might not get a new seat with dh leaving in Feb. Only one vehicle will be used for an entire year afterwards. I won't be able to justify the expense :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC