Sneaky lol

babygirlsmom1005

We were at Target today getting groceries and birthday gifts for 3 different kids parties this weekend. Went to the carseat section and they had their Graco HB Turbo in Jenna on clearance (yeah not too much of one, dropped $7). I guess they are getting ready for their next run of seats to come in. Anyway, did the rest of the shopping (had a budget of $100 for everything) and go to check out. Amazingly enough, I had enough to go get the seat. I walked back thrre, put it in the cart, checked out, loaded it in the Suburban with the rest of what we bought....all without Madeline noticing O.O

She has been wanting THIS particular seat since she first saw it. I think this will be a 6th birthday gift for her since she didn't even notice. Yes, my kid will be thrilled to open it up for her birthday, she is as much as a carseat nut as I am LOL.

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Cool!
I did the something similar for the girl's rock TB DD2 was eyeing for longest time. She is now 5y and 40# and gets to ride in occasionally with G'ma (I love when we can booster with G'ma, less room for error ;) )

Kat_Momof3

perfect! she can use it in your dh's vehicle... she'll be happy, and he'll be happy to have a seat for her that he can install more easily.

babygirlsmom1005

perfect! she can use it in your dh's vehicle... she'll be happy, and he'll be happy to have a seat for her that he can install more easily.

We have a TB, she just prefers the harness over the boosters. I'm in hopes with school starting, she'll want to use the booster for my car to make the drop off/pick up a touch easier

yea ours has a lot of car seats on clearance now but not good enough yet.. I want to give them a week or two and then see how low they drop. :)

hrice

My toddlers get excited every time we get a new seat delivered. They say "mommy open car seat!" lol and they fight over them.

babygirlsmom1005

yea ours has a lot of car seats on clearance now but not good enough yet.. I want to give them a week or two and then see how low they drop. :)

Yeah, if they had more than one, I would of waited too....my luck was that someone else would buy it and we'd be SOL and they wouldn't have that pattern anymore. She's been wanting this particular pattern since she first saw it!!!

bnsnyde

Anytime a package comes, my toddler says CAR SEAT! Even if it's not.
We don't have them coming all the time, lol.
But for awhile we did while I was figuring out our seating.

My daughter LOVES carseats. She always want to try them out and put her dolls in them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC