For Sale Cloth Diapers - Tweedle Bug pockets

Maggie

I need to sell these so I can buy some more FB. L FB are just a perfect fit for my chubby, long torso DD. :p I really liked these! They have an opening in the front and the back, so stuffing is much easier.

Elastic is still awesome and super stretchy. No stains, great condition. The only issue I can see is it looks like leg side on one of the blacks has white stitching while the other side has black.

Price includes shipping and 1 mf insert each. MF inserts are stain free, but seem to have a pink tint to them.

I will get pictures later, they're all outside hanging on the line right now.

I have 2 black (mine are black w/ black snaps, on the website it shows white snaps), 2 yellow, 1 green and 1 light blue. 1 black sold

$6 each
$5 each if you take more than 1
$20 for all 5

Here's the website, if you scroll down you can see the colors
http://www.tweedlebugs.com/one-size-pocket-diapers.html

Last edited:
ADS

scoutingbear

If these are still around in a few days when I finally decide what I like and don't like then I might just have to get more diapers. Um, I'm kinda swimming in diapers right now. WEll, no, not literally. At least not swimming in dirty diapers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC