Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Cloth Diapers - Tweedle Bug pockets

I need to sell these so I can buy some more FB. L FB are just a perfect fit for my chubby, long torso DD. I really liked these! They have an opening in the front and the back, so stuffing is much easier.

Elastic is still awesome and super stretchy. No stains, great condition. The only issue I can see is it looks like leg side on one of the blacks has white stitching while the other side has black.

Price includes shipping and 1 mf insert each. MF inserts are stain free, but seem to have a pink tint to them.

I will get pictures later, they're all outside hanging on the line right now.

I have 2 black (mine are black w/ black snaps, on the website it shows white snaps), 2 yellow, 1 green and 1 light blue. 1 black sold

$6 each
    $5 each if you take more than 1
    $20 for all 5

Here's the website, if you scroll down you can see the colors
    http://www.tweedlebugs.com/one-size-pocket-diapers.html
    Last edited by Maggie; 03-17-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    Emily (7.5) Monterey / Eleanor (4) Frontier 85 / Samantha (22 months) RF Radian

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Cloth Diapers - Tweedle Bug pockets

Great price! I have to close my eyes and run from this one. lol... I have already spent to much this month!

Totally know how that goes, which is why I have to sell a few before DH will let me buy more.

If these are still around in a few days when I finally decide what I like and don't like then I might just have to get more diapers. Um, I'm kinda swimming in diapers right now. WEll, no, not literally. At least not swimming in dirty diapers.
    Karen
    A: 11 C: 9 M1: 5 M2: 6 months
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]

1 black is sold.

$20 for the remaining 5