Last ride in a booster

mish

Ryan turns 11 today. :( He 5 steps in our vehicles and the grandparents vehicles. I actually told him probably two months ago that he didn't have to ride in a booster anymore but he just kept doing it. Kinda makes me laugh because people always tell me I'm mean for making him ride in a booster seat. Yeah, he obviously hated it, right? Well, he decided yesterday he was just done.

Here he is on his last booster ride. You can tell he's thrilled I'm taking a picture :p
2011-07-13185926.jpg

And the belt usually isn't that high up on his belly. I'm not sure what was going on.

ADS

luckyclov

He's your oldest, right? You need to take yourself out for a treat since this is probably much more emotional, then, say, a kindergarten "graduation" or first recital.;)

Happy Birthday to your little big guy!

mish

Yep, it's my oldest. I'm not really too sad because I've known it was coming for a while. He's just growing up so much. He's spending the whole day with his baseball team and that makes me a little sad. He has to go check in at a tournament and do some other stuff. DH was happy to drive him and he told us no thanks. He would rather go with his friends!

twinsmom

Aw, these milestones are so hard for the mommies, aren't they!! Congrats on this big step up. And I recognize that look on his face - my kids give me that when I take out the camera!:p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC