Coccoro Questions...

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
I'm thinking ahead a little bit to having #2 - we're TTC now so hopefully next spring/summer I'll need another car seat. :love: I have a Keyfit that will go in my car, but we only have one base and for what they cost, I don't really want to buy another, and I also don't think it will fit in DH's car with our current setup.

DH's car is a 1995 Acura Integra (4 door, not the coupe) and we split daycare dropoff/pickup so he definitely needs seats in it. We just turned Sam (almost 3) FF in that car because of some logistical issues with the seats we own, so he's in a Nautilus in the center installed with the locking latchplate lap belt.

The Integra has non-locking lap/shoulder belts outboard, and I HATE installing the Nautilus with a locking clip (and I definitely don't want DH to have to deal with a baseless Keyfit locking clip install) so I want to keep that in the center, so I'm thinking about getting a Coccoro for the baby and putting it outboard, they're so small that I'm hoping it'll fit nicely next to the Nautilus and also fit nicely behind the passenger without having to move the seat forward much.

Anyone have any opinon on how easily it will fit/install in that car? Or other suggestions?

The only bummer about this is that I'm sure DH will make me get a boring Licorice Coccoro, no way he's going to go for a fun color in his car. :thumbsdown:

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

I have an 05 Neon and have my CCO outboard behind the driver's side. I can get the drivers seat all the way back and it's still not touching the CCO. It has a lock off clip vs a the locking clip.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC