Please vote for me

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I have entered a photo contest and have submitted a photo and I would love it if you would vote for it! Here is the link http://www.takeyourbestshot.ca/# and this is what my picture looks like:

It is about picture number 30 or 31, in around there but you will have to scroll to find it (it is fairly close to the beginning). I think that you might have to register in order to vote and you can vote 5x every day from now til June 13th, on June 14th there will be a new picture to vote on.
Thanks for voting for me!
Julie

Last edited:
ADS

Suzibeck

Very cute! I love the black and white. I have a similar pic of my youngest but ours is in color. I still love it, but I bet I'd love it more in black and white.

I hope you win!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Very cute! I love the black and white. I have a similar pic of my youngest but ours is in color. I still love it, but I bet I'd love it more in black and white.

I hope you win!

Thanks, I would like to win the prize for next week and the week after. Those two weeks are the same prize of a SonyH7 (I think) with a tripod and case. I think that the grand prize is only entered by those who win a weekly prize, the grand prize is a $5,000 shopping spree at the Source which would be fun :D

Lea_Ontario

Ooh - I missed the deadline for the first round, but I'll be putting photos in for the next rounds for sure !

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC