I've got a lot of nice stuff

jeminijad

So I have tons of stuff that I'm going to eventually sell. I'll take photos and post tentative prices if there is interest.

1) New, unopened Avent bottles. All BPA free, both the 4oz and 9oz. Some are the honey colored one piece, and some are the newer cloudy 2 piece.

2) New, unopened Breastflow bottles, 5oz and 9oz.

3) Gently used black organic Ergo, includes the newer style of infant insert. $80 shipped, this is the embroidered model. If you don't want the insert let me know, would be a bit cheaper.

4) VERY gently used Avent Isis IQ Duo double electric breast pump. Turned on once, never used to actually express milk. $100 shipped

5) brand new in box Graco SR35 base in silver. DOM is 10/29/10. $40 shipped
6) Enfamil formula, all of course new and unexpired- a regular large yellow tub of Enfamil premium, a box of the single serve packets, some of the liquid concentrate, a sample can of Enfamil newborn. I would trade this for Similac or Good Start.

7) TONS of paperbacks. These would be free for shipping. Ask if you are a big reader, I'll make a list and mail a box off Parcel Post, should be pretty cheap.

8) 'Crunchy' books: An Aviva Jill Rom pregnancy book, Jack Newman's breastfeeding book, Henci Goer's Thinking Woman's Guide, Weschler's Taking Charge of Your Fertility, a book on traditional Chinese fertility methods, Sears The Baby Book, The Birth Book, The Vaccine Book, some books by Mercola, The Great Cholesterol Con, Eat Fat Lose Fat (the coconut oil book,) Taub's Good Calories, Bad Calories, Ina May's guide to childbirth, tons more.

these would be VERY cheap, almost FFS, particularly if I can fill up a FRB.

9) Box of maternity clothes, spring/fall/winter, larges and XLs, all in good shape (Old Navy & Motherhood, mostly) cheap.

Let me know if any of these pique your interest & I'll start taking pics.

Update: working on books titles and photos, will update again Wednesday evening.

Last edited:
ADS

Spam

I may be interested in avent iq duo and some maternity clothes, and the breastflow bottles depending on $

hrice

What are you asking for the pump shipped to 78233? I have a friend in the market. Oh and the Ergo! And the SR35 base lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC