Question what slot RF in the radian

mumof2

what slot is youy RF child in the radian and how old are they

3 years 7 months 2nd slot from the top
19 months 3rd slot from the top.

interestingly enough my 3 year old was in the 3rd slot from the bottom at 2 years 7 monts and went up to the 3rd slot a couple of months later.

ADS

hrice

Colton is 3y0m and on the first straight slot. He JUST moved up. He is right at that slot. I swear his torso grew 1/2 an inch overnight!

Peyton is 2y0m and one slot below him.

Cryssy Jane

O is 3 years 5 months and is on the second to the top slots. He's a good inch over them rf but not quiet at the next slots.

A is 1 year 10 months and is to the point where if it was his regular seat he'd be moved to the 2nd from top slots because the 3rd fall off his shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

NannyMom

Sofi is 4yrs 10mos and 2nd from the top

TJ is 17 months and I think he was 2nd from the bottom

ElfJewel

Emi- 21 mos, 3rd from top
Ian (3y 6mos) and Jamie (5y 4mos)- 2nd from top

Just for fun because she's 48 lbs-
Kayla (7y 4 mos)- top slot and 1" from the top

christineka

Age 4 years, 36 pounds and age 2, 22 pounds- both are on the 3rd slots My 6 year old could rf and would be on the 4th slots.

msg221

Zain is the only one who has ridden in the RN so far. He is 3 years, 1 month and 33.8 lbs. He is on the third slots from the bottom. Going by where some of these other kids are, I'm thinking Zain has a short torso!

lanwenyi

2y 0m, 24lbs - Just over the 3rd slots
3y 10m, 30.5lbs - nearing the 4th slots (less than 0.5")

Both currently ride w/ it on the 3rd slots.

Nathaniel at 3 years, 4 months, 35 lbs. is on the 3rd from the bottom and Aaron at 9 months, 17.5 lbs. is on the 2nd from the bottom.

KiwiGem

DD2 was about 4.5 yrs and 37lbs when I moved her up to the top slots of her Radian. She still had maybe an inch of shell above her head at that stage and still fits by height now but prefers riding in the TWE for leg room.

Pixels

DD, 3y2mo, 35+ inches, at the fourth slots
DS, 5mo, at the third slots.

I keep the seats on the third slots and that way both kids can use them without having to change anything other than harness tightness.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
DS is 2 years 5 months and is on the 3rd slots from the bottom (the highest of the slanting slots). If DD was RF she would be on the 2nd from the top (she just moved up to the top slots FF)

kdkm

My niece will be two at the end of August and is about 22 1/1 pounds and 32 1/2 inches and is on the 2nd slot from the bottom. She still has a lot of room before she will be on the 3rd slot.

I am not sure about her torso. I will have to measure it tonight if she will let me.:rolleyes:

leighi123

Levi will be 4 on wednesday, he is on the 3rd from the bottom, just a tiny bit above it so it will be a while before I move it up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC