Boulevard 70 over Radian XTSL? (in a 2001 Forester, next to a Nautilus)

MadTownDad

Our baby is currently riding in a Graco Snugride which is about to expire, and we're want to replace it with something that will keep her rear-facing a good long time. The Radian XTSL has the highest RF weight rating, but there are lots of horror stories about trying to get on in the center of a 2001 Forester. (We've installed the Snugride, a Roundabout, and the Nautilus in the center with no problem.) Should I consider the Radian behind the passenger seat, making it impossible for a third adult to ride in the car? I'm leaning instead towards the Boulevard 70 in the center, even though it's only RF up to 40lb. Can anyone reassure me that the Boulevard will fit RF in the 2001 Forester in the center, next to a driver-side Graco Nautilus? The Boulevards have a reputation as good fitters but if I'm going to compromise on the weight limit I'd rather be confident of getting a good fit.

Oh yeah: whatever I get should also be able to install outboard in the back of a 1993 Toyota Corolla.

Thanks for all help!

ADS

Jessica61624

Is there any way to try them out in a store first? If you don't get the xtsl I'd get a Myride over a britax. The britax have shorter shells and less leg room rear facing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC