Foonf info

jubgulia

From the Strolling In Style Facebook page:
It's not coming out until next March..It's still in development. From what I know it's forward facing seat. You can rear face but only with a separately sold adapter. I didn't ask for weights, but I can get back to you on that.
-Foonf will have same colour shell and fabric combinations as Oobr
-Max weights and heights are still being tweaked. Expected RF weight is 40 lbs. Expected top shoulder height will be between 16" and 17" (seated shoulder height)

From NessaLee Baby:
Early 2012, Clek plans to release their Foonf seat. Sounds a little funny, but that's just it: it's fun! Foonf is a play on the German word for 5 because this seat will mark the debut of Clek's 5-point safety harness. The look will be modeled after the extremely popular Oobr booster seat, but the weight minimum is expected to start around 15 lbs., making it the perfect option after your infant carrier. It's expected to have front and rear-facing capability and will take you right up until your child is ready to move into a booster seat, which we of course recommend the Oobr for!

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Sort of contradictory info, no?

It can rear-face, but only with an adaptor? 15-lb minimum? Weird.

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
It sounds similar to the Orbit Toddler Car Seat with its 15 lb lower weight. I imagine it's to encourage rf after the infant seat.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I applaud them for showing some cojones in bucking the trend of saying a seat can be used from 5 lbs, but only with the shoulders above the bottom slots, thus making it pretty much a lie...

I just KNEW foonf meant five, just KNEW it :love:

Cool update, thanks.

I hope they have a tan one, and it fits in a MINI Cooper (for the grandbaby-to-be, of course :love:)

T4K

I don't like that the RF adapter is separate. I think it sends the wrong message to many parents.

T4K

carseatcoach said:
I wonder if the RF "adapter" is like a Radian boot?

Bonus points if it's adjustable.

And crossing my fingers for a Paul Frank print.

hrice

Sounds interesting. I hope they include the RF adaptor. That doesn't make sense to me. And a Paul Frank convertible would be so fun'

gsdguenter

They better include the rf adapter or the regular people out there imo aren't going to use it and just ff, which would just be silly.

It would be really cool to have a monkey seat :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC