Poor DH

babygirlsmom1005

Madeline and him are going to look at a car a few hours away today. He asked what seat to take, she said she wanted the blue one (the TFP) that was sitting in the house. He has only messed with that seat a handful of times and has had trouble with the FF lock off. I tilold him to pull his truck around and I would put it in, he said no. I reminded him about the lock off too. He gets it in, I go to double chexk, he didn't use the lock off and didn't TT it. So I undo the seat belt, put it through the lock off and TT it. He got upset because I went and double checked his install....sigh. He asked what was wrong, I told him and even said that the lock off can be a bit of a pain....more huffing from him...

Anyway, they are off now (after I made him move his tool box to the bed of the truck instead of the floorboard...he huffed about that too) and Marshall and I are going to enjoy a quiet day).

I will give him props though, he rocks at installing the Radian ;) (he won't touch the Frontier).

ADS

babygirlsmom1005

Yeah I guess he didn't think of the RN because it is in my Suburban and not in the living room. She doesn't prefer the RN FF'ing, but loves the True Fit FF'ing....she just cannot get comfy in the RN and she is too tall to RF in it now. He messed with the Frontier once, he came back in the house and said "never again"....lol that is strictly a mommy seat to mess with.

Kat_Momof3

I think she may just have to sacrifice comfort for going with her daddy.... until you're ready to let her booster train.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC