Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Location of MA dom label

I found the factory label, which has a date, but I need to find the real label with the model and serial number on it. Where is it? I have a classic MA from 2010 and another from Nov 2005.(Yes, I know it expires in November, but I want the serial and model numer.)
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Location of MA dom label

On mine the sticker is at the top corner, near the child's head, but on the back
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

Mine is on the Childs left hand side I believe in the back like pp said!

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

Carseat Crazy

The older ones have the DOM stuff on the front of the seat where the kid's legs go. If you flip up the cover on the front you should see it. That's where mine was on my '04 marathon.
    Meg RN
    S: 13 years
    A: 8 years | FR85 in booster mode or Olli
    Little boy coming in Nov

Moderator - CPST Instructor snowbird25ca's Avatar

Mine was actually on the side of the shell - you could see it on the side when the seat was installed. So it sounds like they put the sticker in a variety of places.

If you registered the seat maybe Britax could provide you with the information?
    Trudy - Canadian CPSAC certified CRST Instructor-Trainer and mommy to:
    Janeen - 17 yrs and learning to drive!
    Jillian - 11 yrs, 80'ish lbs, 5-stepping in each car. :O
    Jonas - 8yrs, 65lbs, Riding in an Oobr in each car.
    Both safely riding in either a 2007 Outlook or a 2015 Subaru Legacy depending on the day.

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by snowbird25ca View Post
    Mine was actually on the side of the shell - you could see it on the side when the seat was installed. So it sounds like they put the sticker in a variety of places.

If you registered the seat maybe Britax could provide you with the information?
    My 2008 blvd was on the top on the outside of the shell. I think they switched sometime in the mid 2000s.
    Meg RN
    S: 13 years
    A: 8 years | FR85 in booster mode or Olli
    Little boy coming in Nov

Thanks! They were both on the upper left side. I'm glad I didn't have to uninstall anything.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)