Help With Complete Air..

lovemytae112409

My son threw up in his Complete Air and i need to figure out if i can take the cover off and wash it!!! Anyone know if thats possible??? or maybe get a new cover for it?? please help!!! Pediasure throw up smells TERRIBLE :)

ADS

smileybrea

CPS Technician
Yes the cover comes off (all but the headwings) but I don't recall if machine wash is allowed. There is a section in the manual that covers cleaning and whether you can machine wash or if you need to handwash. You can NOT wash the harness though..just spot clean.

Emi's Mommy

There must be a way to take the cover off the head wings part as Safety First sent me a new one. But I have no idea how to take it off or get it back on.

ericarizo

There is a way to take the cover off the headwings but it is very hard and you must be very careful. It is not recommended to do so though.

christineka

I put my cover through the washing machine. It gathered lint, so when dry, I took sticky tape to it and got all the lint off. Drip-dry, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC