DS fpsv came yesterday....

musicmaj

DS fpsv came yesterday..PICS ADDED

I love the seat. It is much nicer in person than it looks like online. My 20 month old looks so small in it though. I think his shoulders are just at the second slots up - I have to check it installed in the van. They may be slightly under in which case I will move them down. This seat was so easy to install rearfacing in the captain's chair. I think that ds will be very comfy in it.

I sat my 5 year old - 75% child in the seat just to see where he would fall. His shoulders are even with the top slots. My youngest is so tiny that I bet he will fit in it until he is 5.5-6 years old.

No pictures yet, but I hope to take some later today.

Last edited:
ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Cool, glad it arrived for you and we didn't have to send out a car-seat.org posse in search of your UPS delivery truck. :D

momof2kiddos

Oh if you can I would *love* to see pics of your 5 yr old in the FPSVD just so I can see how he fit for future reference ;)

musicmaj

Here are a few pictures. He has less leg room rearfacing in this seat than he did in the triumph. That is my only complaint. I love the seat. It installed so easily. It is so easy to put the harness on Ryan and the chest clip isn't as huge as it is on his triumph or on the regal ride.
DSCN3373.jpg

DSCN3374.jpg
DSCN3376.jpg

If I can get my 5 year old to cooperate I will take a picture with him in it tomorrow.

becca011906

Senior Community Member
We got our yesterday too! We havn't got pics, but i do have some exciting news i think allie can go back rfing in it, she went to work with me today (wic office) and weighted in at 31lbs (summer time must have ran some weight off! LOL) so i can switich her seat back rfing! :)
I also tried my almost 5 year old in it she's about 1 inch below the top slots but didn't want to buckle i'll try tomorrow for a pic! LOL

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Congrats on your new seat. We were also in search of the UPS truck and it finally showed up with our Radian 80 seat!!! We got the new princess cover on it that Russ sent so I need to get some photos of Karley in it.

What type of fabric is that cover on your FPSV? Cotton, poly, nylon? I've only seen them on the web and always wondered what they were made of.

musicmaj

Congrats on your new seat. We were also in search of the UPS truck and it finally showed up with our Radian 80 seat!!! We got the new princess cover on it that Russ sent so I need to get some photos of Karley in it.

What type of fabric is that cover on your FPSV? Cotton, poly, nylon? I've only seen them on the web and always wondered what they were made of.

I will have to check that for you. The black part is probably a poly/nylon fabric (just going by feel) The red may be a cotton/poly woven type material. I will see if the tag says.

Please post pictures of your radian with that cute princess cover on it. I can't wait to see them.

Simplysomething

Yeah the red and black are soft. The silver crap on the sides is slick.

My seat has blue poster putty on it. And peanut butter.
I don't know. lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC