Coccoro + stroller!

honeydew

In 2 weeks, my boss and I are flying to Boston with her 2 year old, who currently rides RF in a Coccoro in my car. We were discussing carseats and strollers for the airport and I suggested we bring the CCO because it's so light and easy to carry.

I brought the seat in to show her and plopped it into my Wendy Bellissimo umbrella stroller just for fun. The narrow base fit perfectly into the stroller seat and after finding spots to hook the LATCH straps, I had my very own CCO travel system!

Pics!

Keylime Coccoro in the Wendy Bellissimo umbrella stroller
1000002163.JPG

I used the RF belt path
1000002168.JPG

LATCH straps connected to the canvas strap attached to the stroller frame
1000002173.JPG

Top tether connected to the stroller frame behind the seat back
1000002172.JPG

Stroller by itself
1000002175.JPG

The setup seems very solid. I didn't try the baby in it yet, but I don't think there will be issues. Hopefully I'm not wrong!

ADS

SeattleRain

Wow that's awesome! Wendy and I did a similar thing to my City Mini with success but I was just going to bungee it on there, I like what you did with the straps. I wonder if this would fit onto all those ubiquitous BRU umbrella strollers (that are only around $19) or if it has to be one of these fancier ones. I could see myself buying one of these umbrella strollers for easy travelling.

honeydew

I think this stroller is supposed to be a Maclaren knock off. It's been a great strler and hopefully this setup will work well in the airport.

Kat_Momof3

you know, if you remove the canopy (and pack it), you could have more recline to the carseat if you wanted...

I think it's a perfect travel set-up!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC