Teutonia T-Tario 35 and extras

Spam

Okay will think this over, I love the boot and padding with the blue...man I want the whole seat but DH flipped over me buying a chaperone when we have our ss1 still, so i doubt that will go...

Sell the chaperone :whistle: You'll love this so much you won't even want to use the chaperone.

Would you be willing to sell just the red cover????

Not unless someone wants to buy the seat with the blue cover. If it doesn't end up selling I'll have to use it again and I don't want to buy another cover.

ADS

Spam

A few more pics to entice you :whistle: I'm going to bbb next weekend to hopefully check out the Aton, so I could change my mind, just saying ;)

DSC03001.jpg
DSC03007.jpg
DSC03003.jpg
DSC03004.jpg

Strip teasin'
DSC03009.jpg

Blue cover. The infant insert still has the tag attached.
DSC03011.jpg
DSC03012.jpg

Boot opened and closed
DSC03015.jpg
DSC03016.jpg

klep88

FWIW Spam, I would totally keep the Teutonia. I saw the Aton at BRU and frankly thought it sucked. I was so excited to finally see it and it was a total let down. Super short height, weird snaggy fabric, and the canopy was not at all as cool as I thought it would be. Your Teutonia is 10X nicer. Heck, I prefer my Snugride 35 over the Aton.

Phineasmama

My Purple Potion Aton is so much nicer than the one at BRU and I have no idea why...the fabric is really nice and cushy and plush and doesn't seem like it would snag at all! I really love it. the sunshade isn't that long but it's not a deal breaker to me, I have tinted windows and I can always use a blanket for more shade if we're outside.

Spam

FWIW Spam, I would totally keep the Teutonia. I saw the Aton at BRU and frankly thought it sucked. I was so excited to finally see it and it was a total let down. Super short height, weird snaggy fabric, and the canopy was not at all as cool as I thought it would be. Your Teutonia is 10X nicer. Heck, I prefer my Snugride 35 over the Aton.
thanks for your input :) Our BRU still didn't have it last week, next week we'll be closer to a bbb. I really do want to check it out in person, and sorta hope I change my mind :eek:

My Purple Potion Aton is so much nicer than the one at BRU and I have no idea why...the fabric is really nice and cushy and plush and doesn't seem like it would snag at all! I really love it. the sunshade isn't that long but it's not a deal breaker to me, I have tinted windows and I can always use a blanket for more shade if we're outside.

And why have we not seen pics of this beautiful seat yet? ;) I really wanted the purple, but since pumpkin is a he I won't be getting it.

Phineasmama

I really need to take pics when I get some good light :cool: I just got the car seat adapter for my BJCS so I was going to take pics with that too!

One of the things I love that I didn't expect was that the harness adjuster is like a loop instead of just hanging down far. And it's really smooth too.

I had a Snugride 22 and I didn't really have any complaints about it but I just love this seat :love: I really didn't have a choice though because there is no way in heck the Graco was fitting in my 3 across. POOR, poor me I had to buy a new car seat :p

klep88

Any chance this seat is still for sale? I know this thread is old, but I have not been able to get it out of my head, so I decided I have to have it! Let me know!

J-max

CPST Instructor
I am really liking my Aton too (and I am dyeing to see picks of the purple!), but I really like the looks of the T35. The Aton is not going to last nearly as long, as a t35 will.

Spam

I played with an Aton (finally) and wasn't overally impressed, especially for the price so I'm still debating. I bought a kf30 yesterday, but I'm still trying to see which one will work better in our 3 across. Yesterday I wasn't having much luck with either of them. Klep, I'll let you know as soon as I know lol.

Last edited:

gigi

For those of you on the fence, the T35 is AWESOME. I love it! I totally and completely think it was worth the extra cost over a SR35 (which I debated for MONTHS in my head before taking the plunge)...the padding and quality of the finishes are just so much nicer.

My only complaints are the lack of strap covers (which my old SR22 had) and the annoying canopy (it gets stuck on the handle buttons all. the. time....that could have been better designed).

I'll have mine ready to go to its next home in about a year, LOL.

klep88

Sorry Spam, don't need it. The hubs say NO more seats. I guess my collection is a bit ridiculous. I get what you are saying about the Aton, I was not enthused by it at ALL. I guess it is silly for me to buy another seat when I'm selling my Chaperone on eBay as it is. Thanks anyway!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC