Teutonia T-Tario 35 and extras

Spam

I have a second base that is the black teutonia base, it's a 32 base dom is 06/2010. Asking $35 shipped for it OR trade for a kf30 base. Also works with sr32

Okay, as much as :love: this seat, the kf30 is working out better in our 3 across in both vehicles :( I was hoping I could use this one in my durango and the kf30 in the our car so I could keep both. Selling the T35, an extra cover set, and base. More pics in post #23

*SOLD* Tario35 in venetian red dom is 08/30/2010. I got in Sept or Oct of last year and used until March of this year. Excellent condition, non smoking home, and of course no accidents. It's just beautiful :love: I'm finding them around $200 online, I'm asking $100 plus shipping. The second pic shows the privacy shade pulled down.
DSC02818.jpg
DSC02816.jpg

*SOLD*I also have a prussian blue teutonia cover that includes the harness covers, belly pad, insert that has the hip support, cold weather boot, and canopy (supports also if wanted). This was only used a couple of times, I really liked the red. A new set from them is $80 :eek: + shipping. I'm asking $45 shipped. I don't have any pics of it on the seat empty, so excuse the adorable lil baby. Fits on the safeseat1, sr32/35 as well.
tario0004_1.jpg
tario0001_2.jpg
tario0006_1.jpg

Anyone interested in the entire set.. $150 + shipping.[/B]

Last edited:
ADS

KelliBella

What a pretty, pretty seat. I am such a sucker for red. Is the Teutonia compatible with any strollers? I guess I am asking... does it fit onto Graco, Chico, etc. attatchment bars?

Spam

The manual will say only to use with Teutonia strollers, but the seat is actually the exact same thing as the Graco Snugride35. It has a fancy name and nicer covers, but it's really a graco. It fit fine on my car seat attachment for my kolcraft contours and also snapped into place on the graco sweetpeace.

Mags462

Why did i open this?! :p I have never seen IRL pics of this seat and its so pretty! Do you think a 20lb 18mo old would fit?! ;)

Someone buy this so i can quit drooling! :p

Spam

It has the nice luxury foam under the bum, it's even more pretty in person :whistle: If I don't sell it, I'll just end up using it again, but I think an Aton will fit better in my three across.

klep88

I already have a Snugride 35, I already have a Snugride 35, I already have a Snugride 35. I want this so bad, but I do NOT need it!

T4K

klep88 said:
I already have a Snugride 35, I already have a Snugride 35, I already have a Snugride 35. I want this so bad, but I do NOT need it!

You could just get new clothes.....

Spam

Could you check shipping to 93420 please! and would you sell the seat with the blue cover instead of the red?

Shipping USPS parcel is $27. fedex and ups were crazy at $73 & $83. I have no problem selling it with the blue cover if someone prefers that one over the red :)

cpsaddict

FYI, the Prussion Blue is BEAUTIFUL and so plush. My Safeseat is wearing it now, just waiting for a baby! LOL! Seriously, one of the nicest covers I have ever seen.

Spam

No privacy shade on the blue set. It does match up to an SS1, I tried it on mine and cpsaddict is using one on her ss1. There are things about both cover sets that I like and wish I could have combined them together. The blue set has a winter boot/blanket that was really nice to have and the headrest has the hip support bolsters plus the belly pad. The red cover is more padded on the sides of the head area and has the privacy shade.

wavegal

Okay will think this over, I love the boot and padding with the blue...man I want the whole seat but DH flipped over me buying a chaperone when we have our ss1 still, so i doubt that will go...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC