I need serious help(mbeans.com)

momof2kiddos

At least that is what dh says:whistle:

I have decided that I really want 2 signo recaros for my kids,one in Blush and one in combalt:love: I normally only do full time care for a few kids and that helps pay off the credit card I racked up, but now I am taking in a few part-time and taking drop-offs whenever I can and that is going in my savings for these seats.Dh thinks I am obsessed:shrug-shoulders: :p

Anyways,lol....

Anyone that had ordered the signo or cosmo from mbeans.com do they charge your card right now for payment,or do they charge you when it has shipped?:confused:

ADS

Yoshi

I don't know anything about the website- you could call their 800 number- but personally, I think if you already have credit card debt, I'd wait on any big purchases. That's just my own method- DH has a great job, but if I bought everything I wanted, we would be in trouble! Also, If I had daycare children, I'd probably get Sceneras or another FPSVD, to keep costs under control.

arly1983

Courtney, you are obsessed. :)

But as my DH has told me several times, Our kids only have one behind each, so keep carseat numbers down....

I am right there with you though, I wish I could order all these new seats and try them out firsthand but.....I have too many.

My DH and I have just decided that the daycare kids will be going into cargos or uptowns. There is just no use in getting something really nice when all carseats ,safety wise, are the same (at least as far as we know)

Now do what I do: I say to myself: "My kids have safe seats in the car now, and in 16 years they will be much more impressed with a college fund than mommys garage full of carseats.....

(This from a women who currantly has 5 carseats, though one is on its way to being sold, and I can't find a way around having at least 2 for Jackson)

momof2kiddos

I don't know anything about the website- you could call their 800 number- but personally, I think if you already have credit card debt, I'd wait on any big purchases. That's just my own method- DH has a great job, but if I bought everything I wanted, we would be in trouble! Also, If I had daycare children, I'd probably get Sceneras or another FPSVD, to keep costs under control.

Oh I don't travel with my day care kids,So I don't need seats for them,but I do agree I need to get our credit card paid off first:eek: .... It is our only debt that we owe and I can't stand it,we racked it up because of moving here to VA from IL and goign to see freinds on the way...

momof2kiddos

Courtney, you are obsessed. :)

But as my DH has told me several times, Our kids only have one behind each, so keep carseat numbers down....

I am right there with you though, I wish I could order all these new seats and try them out firsthand but.....I have too many.

My DH and I have just decided that the daycare kids will be going into cargos or uptowns. There is just no use in getting something really nice when all carseats ,safety wise, are the same (at least as far as we know)

Now do what I do: I say to myself: "My kids have safe seats in the car now, and in 16 years they will be much more impressed with a college fund than mommys garage full of carseats.....

(This from a women who currantly has 5 carseats, though one is on its way to being sold, and I can't find a way around having at least 2 for Jackson)

So true about their behinds :p I agree I need to wait....At least untill I really need them:eek:

arly1983

I know and I want to try the new seats SO BAD!!!!

So I guess I will have to hunt up some more marathong covers to satisfiy me :evil grin:

mominabigtruck

Do you have two vehicles? That's how I justify all my purchases is that I don't unistall my seats, I buy sets for everyone's vehicles that they ride in.

momof2kiddos

Do you have two vehicles? That's how I justify all my purchases is that I don't unistall my seats, I buy sets for everyone's vehicles that they ride in.

We are getting our second car in december,when all the 07's go on sale,that is why I am saving for them,because I do not want to have to unistall and reinstall everytime,they will use both cars on a daily basis.So I plan to pay off credit card with most of what I make and put $150 up each month for the recaros...

But of course credit card comes first:rolleyes: ,lol....

musicmaj

I hate installing and uninstalling, so each child has a seat in each car. I don't need to buy any more seats now until my 5 year old outgrows the radian. I won't be trying any of these cool new ones coming out.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
If websites fall into the same category as catalogs and mail-order, then in the US they're not allowed to bill your credit card until the product is in stock. I used to work at a call center for neiman marcus/horchow/chef's catalog, and anything that was backordered was not legally allowed to be charged until it was in stock. Items had to be shipped within a certain amount of time after the charge card was authorized.

I'd think websites would be similar... but I really don't know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC