For Sale Lots of JuJuBe for sale

Mama Jo

All items will be shipped with a DC#.

Brown/Champagne BeChanged. Bought previously owned in the Pink Room in VGUC and carried in the car on a road trip. It doesn’t have the strap, but I will include a brown Fleurville strap which the other mama sent to me with it. $24 $22

Zany Zinnias Quick LNWT $15 $14

Sienna Swirl Mini Be long straps New in paper. $10 $8

Marvelous Mums Light change pad New, never used. $10

*Sold* Julia's Ribbons large Be Set piece with long strap.

*Sold* Brown/Champagne Be Unique truck BeAll

*Sold* Lotus Lullaby Be Major

*Sold* Sienna/Silver Be Quick

*Sold* Pretty Tweet Be Light

*Sold* Brown/Bubblegum Be Mine

*Sold* PT Be Hip w/change pad

*Sold* Groovy Gardens BeTween

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58005408@N03/sets/72157626975509585

Last edited:
ADS

Mama Jo

:eek: is all I have to say! Running away quickly before I get in trouble.

I know... this is really hard for me to do. I'm only keeping one bag that I use for work, my business be (that I also use for work) and my kids' mini be's. Everything else has to go :( Money issues :( I'm also craigslisting carseats :( :( :(

LuvBug

I love the Pretty Tweet. I've got the BeLight and the BFF is on its way to my house :whistle: both are early baby shower gifts hehe :love:

Mama Jo

I love the Pretty Tweet. I've got the BeLight and the BFF is on its way to my house :whistle: both are early baby shower gifts hehe :love:

I know, it's my favorite print!! I love how it's bright and subdued all at the same time! lol I'm really really bummed about getting rid of both the Hip and the Light :( I didn't even get a chance to use the Light :(

LuvBug

Aw :( then sell something else instead :p lol!

It is very much my style with the muted colors and the birds :love: (birds are my favorite) and it'll match my car and the miro travel system so well lol!

Mama Jo

Aw :( then sell something else instead :p lol!

Unfortunately, I have to sell everything. And that falls under the everything category. lol

I'm keeping my Br/Teal EL Mighty Be and matching Biz Be cuz those are work bags and I need them. The kids each get to keep their Mini Be's unless I get desperate, but everything else has to go. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC