Wanting pictues of Parkway SG & SGL

ADS

christineka

Parkway sg in onyx
pwsgsm-1.jpg

And a child in it
pwsgEsm.jpg

mommycat

Here is the SG in Cowmooflage; the fabric is the same as the Marathon, plushy/velvety and black+creamy-coloured with tan veining on the cream.

family5oregon

Here is the SG in Cowmooflage; the fabric is the same as the Marathon, plushy/velvety and black+creamy-coloured with tan veining on the cream.

Thx. DS3 wants that seat but he has a BAD habbit of sliding his bottom on the seat while gettingpositioned so his pants/shorts end up under him. Do you have that problem with this fabric?

mommycat

We haven't had an issue with fabric but DS is very particular about making sure everything is "just so". I occasionally need to pull the ends of the kids' pantlegs to unbunch them but this is the case in all the seats we have owned.

family5oregon

We haven't had an issue with fabric but DS is very particular about making sure everything is "just so". I occasionally need to pull the ends of the kids' pantlegs to unbunch them but this is the case in all the seats we have owned.

I usually end up making sure his pants are pulled up. :rolleyes:

mommycat

Oh! You meant his pants slide down off his bum? LOL Sorry, I didn't think of that at all since my kid would never allow that to happen - he pulls them up and lowers himself down quite carefully to make sure it's all as it should be, hehe. Not sure if that would be a particular issue here or not.

One good thing about the PW is that the SG clip won't let him just slide in across the seat - he would need to lift his bum a bit at some point to get over the SG clip and/or to dig it out from under his bum. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC