Went to bru today

mominabigtruck

First of all my bru does carry the regent:thumbsup: and they had the ss2 in stock in g collection and it was gorgeous, I want one so bad. ANd I helped someone in the carseat aisle, she said her son had bought a seat for their 4 month old baby from a yard sale and it was an all around crappy seat with no padding. So we talked about seats, I told them the alpha sport there was nice but the big lots across the seats had the scenera for $40 and it was a great deal and gave them a list of stuff they needed to keep in mind while they shopped. Why bru doesn't sell the scenera is beyond me:confused:
Then I was in the stroller section because I need a new single stroller and they had a graco ipo? It looked really nice and was only $70 so I was wondering if anyone had tried it out yet and what you thought?

Then I went to baby depot to see if they had any fpsv like everyone here has been saying, but they didn't, but they did have the fp booster seat for $40. I thought that was a really good deal but wasn't sure so I thought I'd ask and see what everyone here thought. If it is I can swing back through and pick up a couple when I go to indianapolis this weekend.

ADS

tjham

TRU used to have the Scenera Deluxe, but it was priced at $59.99 and not many people would buy it at the price. So now that is the same Scenera that they are selling for $30 at Big Lots! Small world, huh? :D

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Becky and I met at BRU today, too :D. Saw that Regent...never knew the center was 'shiny' material..not too bad, I just didn't know it. We didn't help anyone with carseats, but convinced a pregnant mom that the Volo is awesome, and that the salesgirl was a moron for not thinking so (evil giggle). They had the Graco Air Booster!!! I WISH it came in gray, I'd have bought it in a second. Gosh harnessed seats are padded nowadays... extra padding (and removable gracopedic foam in the Cargo! Cool!) all over every seat... that should cut into Snuzzler sales a bit, I bet :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC