Help identifying a infant carseat.

Nooknookmom2

I was driving the other day, and the car next to us had a Britax Marathonthat was next to an infant seat, the infant seat's handle was up and it was brushed aluminum with a rubbery-spongey type mateial where it is carried.

I cannot identify it! May be a European seat or something?? I dunno, but it was weird.

If anyone can locate it TIA!

ADS

Nooknookmom2

Foam material on handle was either dk blue or black & the hood looked dk blue. I was rubber-necking as it was and didn't want to scare them, lol!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
What was the shape of the handle like? Any chance it only looked metal but was, in fact, silver colored plastic? (There are some silver-plasticked car seats out there.)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Compass was my first thought... a couple years ago they seemed to all be navy blue with metal handles. Pretty sure they were strictly required to be down, though.

henrietta

Probably a Compass I400....we had one. Ours had black fabric w/grey trim. I think it also came in a Navy w/a little tiny pattern on it. And no, the handle could not be in the upright position in the car--it could be in position 2, which is slightly back from position 1.

henrietta

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC