Pictures of infant in Safeseat/Snugride 32/Snugride 35

krfogle88

I am *hoping* to bring this one home in the Snugride 35 I have. Although I was wondering if someone could show me pictures of how your baby fit, their weight, and if you needed to add any blankets or washcloths to make the seat fit the baby. Thanks!

ADS

Spam

I have a couple of Tucker, not right away but within the first couple of weeks. I'm guessing he was probably about 8lbs in these pics. Newborn size clothing.
cstuck0004.jpg
cstuck0001.jpg

At about two months and maybe 10lbs or so in the teutonia he was wearing 0-3 clothes. He seemed so tiny for so long, Austin was huge.
tario0006_1.jpg

I liked his fit better in the ss1 than the kf30. I removed the padding before 11lbs, but I just didn't like the fit either way.
cstuck0002.jpg

oddduck

This is Jill at about 4 hours old. She was 8lbs 5oz at birth and 20.5" long in a SafeSeat.

This was my husbands handy work :rolleyes: He did this while I was in the washroom. I adjusted/tightened after he snapped this picture & added a couple face cloths at the crotch strap plus 2 small receiving blankets along her sides She was level with the lowest harness straps -- but just barely. I don't have any pictures of it though.

IMG_1818-1.jpg

I also have a picture of 5lb 9oz and 18" daughter (5lbs 3oz coming home) in the SafeSeat, but the fit was terrible :eek: I didn't learn that I could use things like receiving blankets and face clothes to help position her until she was at least a week or 2 old.

HPIM0690-1-1.jpg

momtotwogirls

Addilynn was 8lbs 12ozs at birth and 8lbs 8ozs when we left. She didnt need any extra padding but if she was 1/2-1lb lighter she probably would have.
home004.jpg

home006.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC