Question TFP sewn in instructions

kaleigh71

I've only had to wash my TFP cover 3 times since I've had it and have always washed it according to directions and air dried it, but the instructions that are sewn onto it are coming off. Has anyone else had this happen and is it common? Will TFY/Learning Curve replace this?

ADS

kaleigh71

Anyone? Bueller?

If I can find the e-mail, I am going to contact the person from TFY that arranged for delivery of the seat, but just wondering if anyone else had this happen to their cover. :)

momtotwogirls

Nope. ive washed mine more than 3 times but washing is more of a scrub down since its hand wash only. I would email and let them know. i know someone in another forum went to take the cover off and one of the snaps broke and they sent her a whole new cover.

msg221

I just washed a TFP cover yesterday. Actually, I ran it through the washer twice because it was so dirty. It was the cover off my friend's seat that she has for her daughter. I helped her turn seats around yesterday and saw how dirty the cover was so I just put my extra cover on her seat and washed hers so Nour would have something to sit in yesterday. Anyway, the cover looks fine. I've had no problems after washing them. I put it on the delicate cycle, wash it by itself and drape it over our shower rod in the bathroom to dry. After seeing her cover, it's exactly why I only allow the kids to drink water in the car!

Wy`sMom

I and problems with both my regular TF and my TFP. I am in Canada so I have both English and French instructions on the inside and they wore almost completely off. I had never washed them, it was just from wear. CS replaced both my covers.

Dorothy

That happened with our TF also, and they sent a replacement cover. No infant insert or harness pads, but I didn't need those things anyway. I was just so thrilled that they sent a replacement cover. :)

Sent from my Eris using Car-Seat.Org. Ignore the Autocorrect...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC