Onside Air vs. CA

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
What is the difference on shell height? How long will an Onside Air keep a child rear facing?

Is it similar to a Scenera-shell wise and install wise?

Thanks in advance. :)

ADS

hrice

I am pretty sure the Onside Air is the exact same shell as the Scenera. It's a Scenera with a fancier cover and the "air protect" cushions.

Kac

That's what I though. Safety 1st offered to send me a complimentary Onside Air for sending pictures of my CA and telling them that I think my line is incorrect (no flaming, please). I might just say never mind, I'll go buy a MR when I have the money.

Jessica61624

Kac said:
That's what I though. Safety 1st offered to send me a complimentary Onside Air for sending pictures of my CA and telling them that I think my line is incorrect (no flaming, please). I might just say never mind, I'll go buy a MR when I have the money.

But they didn't offer a refund?

Keeanh

There's nothing wrong with the CA. If it's not working for you, and you've had it too long to return it, just sell it.

Kac

There's nothing wrong with the CA. If it's not working for you, and you've had it too long to return it, just sell it.

With the line level, my seat is installed at 54-56 degrees. It is supposed to be 45 degrees. I cannot even get my Radian that reclined.

I tried selling it, but no takers. I'm not sure how comfortable I feel selling it anyway.

DahliaRW

In your case, I'd get an Onside for free from them and sell it. But really, I have no qualms using a CA more upright. They admitted they tested it that way and it met criteria.

jess71903

Ambassador
Did you tell them that an Onboard would be more useful to you? Maybe they'd switch. If not, take it and sell it to fund your MR. A free seat is a free seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC