ordered an Aton!!!

J-max

CPST Instructor
After much debate I went with the moonlight, but if it is really more navy/bright blue, it will be exchanged for a different color. It should be here Wednesday, so I will post pics when I get it!

ADS

Spam

um yeah, I'll be waiting on those pics too. Pretty sure I want one too, so I need to get my teutonia ready to sell. Are they on sale anywhere or do any coupon codes work with them, I haven't had any luck.

J-max

CPST Instructor
I was hoping someone woudl have more pictures too, LOL. I figured I only have 8 weeks or so, so I should probably decide if this is what I want :D.
I ordered from Amazon - so no codes, but free shipping and easy return if I don't like it. I will let you know. I don't have a tiny baby to practice on, but I do have an 9mo niece that I can borrow :)

J-max

CPST Instructor
OK, sorry, I ended up taking a break from the board as my July got insanely crazy busy. But I am back and have the Aton sitting in my living room :) it is the more blue - not teal, but I think I am keeping it anyway. I will get it installed today and pics up, but I really like everything I have done with it out of the car so far

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC