On our way to replacing our seats

sweetpea3829

YAY! Finally got the notice from the insurance company...over $1200 being sent to replace our seats from our wreck. :-D

I have sitting in my Amazon checkout cart three Frontier 85s and one Frontier 85 SICT. The SICT is for my youngest who, although potty-trained, occasionally has an accident during long trips. Removable cover? Yes please!

And the price for the SICT really was comparable to the other prices for the regular 85s, depending on what color 85.

We went with Livia for our only daughter, red rock, maui blue, and onyx. :-D

Now on to getting our van resolved. As of right now, the insurance company wants to repair our minivan (Dodge Grand Caravan, 2008). I'm pulling hard to get the van replaced. We'll see what happens. :)

ADS

sweetpea3829

P.S. I really wanted to replace our seats with cowmooflage....but alas, I can't foresee a 10 yr old willingly sitting in a cowmooflage print. :-D

miraclebabies

I would give him the onyx and get cowmoo for the other kiddos.. It's black/gray right? If I can remember right, it would look nice with cowmoo. I would justify it since he may not want cowmoo but I'm in love with the COW. We have three cow marathons. :)

babyherder

I'd skip the red rock and get cardinal. Red rock is mesh and cardinal seems like such a nice red! But I think your seats will be awesome either way!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC