How much room left for RFing in Roundabout?

mimieliza

DS is 14 months, 24 lbs. 30" and getting awfully close to outgrowing our 40 lb. RA by height. How much room do you think he has? I would really like to use this seat next month when we travel if we can eke some more time out of it.

(hopefully the pic attachments work)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The first picture makes it look like he has no time at all, but the second makes me think he may have as much as six months. So my guess is some time between tomorrow and six months. :) You should be good for a trip next month, but I'd start planning the next seat if you haven't already.

Wendy

mimieliza

wendytthomas said:
The first picture makes it look like he has no time at all, but the second makes me think he may have as much as six months. So my guess is some time between tomorrow and six months. :) You should be good for a trip next month, but I'd start planning the next seat if you haven't already.

Wendy

Yeah, that's kind of where I'm at, too. We could have a week left, or six months. I have no problem with new seats, though. LOL. I have an EFTA and a Blvd waiting in the wings. But the RA is now in our Forester, and it just fits so well. Also great for air travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Pixels

My advice is to find a board book that is one inch thick, then put that on his head to see. It helps make it clear.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Is he wearing a cloth diaper? If so, will he be in sposies for the trip? Cause if he's in cloth, and if he'll be wearing sposies for the trip, you'll gain more room that way too. LOL Also, try installing it a smidge more upright and it'll help you gain even more....though you lose leg room....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC