Somehow I managed to aquire too many seats again...

arly1983

Shocking, I know. :rolleyes:

Frontier 85 (J's main seat)

2 Montereys (which nobody uses now:mad::()

2 Nautilus (1 is C's main seat)

1 MyRide (S's main seat)

A turbo backless and a literider backless. The turbo is a long story involving my mom. The literider is a spare.

The totally ironic thing is that it would ever so useful to get a 3 across in DH's 98 Toyota Camry but with the seats I have its impossible.

Add to that new roof and my DH starting his master's, we are broke.

I need some radians but missed the darn sale. :mad:

ADS

steph_s

I'm in the same boat. I have the following..

A- 7.5 years 43 lbs, Monterey, Pkwy and Pkwy
K- 8 years 57lbs, regent and Monterey (booster training he's special needs).
J- 4 years- Nautilus, Radian

I have another regent, Radian, complete air 65, cocoro, trufit, Turbo, lite rider, two onboard 35's and 4 rstv. Yeah definatky time to clean out the seat stash. I have gotten rid of 4 other seats I don't need that only worked for 3 across for specific kids (I'm a Foster parent so my kids come and go and I need to be prepared for almost anything). What's worse is I had to purchase a new Monterey to booster train because it gave the best belt fit and the bigger side wings as a visual reminder to my little Guy even though I have a million seats already.

SavsMom

I have 1 child and.....
1 Graco Nautilus
1 Symphony 65
1 Safety 1st Avenue
1 Cosco Scenera
1 Evenflo Maestro
1 SK Radian (on its way)
1 Rumi Air (on its way...I won it)

I am going to be selling all but 3, I know I am keeping the Maestro and Radian, but not sure about what other one...leaning towards the nauti :rollseyes:

Sent from my Vortex using Car-Seat.Org

cookie123

I have a bunch myself, all out there on my car seat shelf in the garage. A literider, 2 graco HBTBs, 1 FPSV booster, an Avenue, a Bolero, a Radian 65 and a Bubble Bum.

I have used the all but the FPSV booster and the literider recently. I can't stand those busy, colored boosters. I want a nice boring Monterey and a Frontier 85 to match each other and my car's interior. All that variety hurts my eyes. DH will be livid if more seats show up out there.

lovemybabies924

I have:
My car: radian xtsl, parkway sg, parkway sgl, fr85, chaperone, literider(in cargo area).

DH car- ca65, Clek olli, radian xtsl

Moms pilot- scenera, ma65, TF, turbobooster elite, cosco lbb

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Don't feel bad - I have 3 kids who ride in 2 cars, and I have at least 15 seats. Oops.

Eta: 16. Forgot the fpsvb. Oh, the cybex x-fix, too, so 17. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
LOL I read the thread title and thought "That must be arly..." before looking over at your name!

FWIW, I have one booster-rider and six booster seats for her. It's kind of like Ricky and hand-me-downs, though. He always has more clothes than his brothers because he gets everything they outgrow! And that's how Macha got... well, two of her boosters, at least. Okay, that still doesn't explain the other four. :eek:

mimieliza

I have 2 kids.

Currently installed:
Radian XTSL (FFing)
Radian 65SL (RFing)
Safety 1st CA (FFing)
Roundabout (40 lb. model - RFing)

Cluttering up the house/garage:
EFTA
Blvd - old style
Turbobooster
SS1
SR22

hrice

I have 3 kids ages 2,3 and 9.5 and have:

3 XTSLs
80SL
MR65
EFT65
MA70
TF (temporarily traded for a CCO)
Monterey
FR85
4 Literiders
Backless Turbo

So 15 seats :)

monstah

It's happening to me again too. I was down to 6 seats + spare literider. Three kids, two cars = 6 seats. :thumbsup: But, I jumped on an Oobr deal thanks to nobetterdeals.com and just bought a CCO using our upcoming flight as an excuse. I was doing so good too....

christineka

Add me to the list. I thought they'd be easier to sell. I'm down to asking cost for these seats and shockingly enough, people aren't contacting me.

I have 6 children and here's the whole list of seats I own:

2 radian 80s
radian 65sl
radian xtsl
2 montereys
tfp
2 Marathons
complete air
symphony65
parkway sg
2 parkways
bodyguard
vivo
2 literiders
2 nania backless boosters
cosco ambassador

That's 21 seats.

momtoo3

Um, ds3's MA70 came today, Now I have:
MA70, Tribute, CarGo, Big Kid nbb, Scenera, PWSG and Ambassador in my van
GN, MR65, Big Kid nbb in DH's car
TFP, PWSGL, Ambassador in the truck that rarely gets used
Turbo in Grandma's car
Compass B540 and Maestro in Papa's car
and a CA, Scenera and EFTA in the garage.
That's 19 car seats for 3 kids plus 4 daycare kiddos in my van. DH has threatened divorce if I buy another one!

djma

I have 2 kids.

Currently installed:
Radian XTSL (FFing)
Radian 65SL (RFing)
Safety 1st CA (FFing)
Roundabout (40 lb. model - RFing)

Cluttering up the house/garage:
EFTA
Blvd - old style
Turbobooster
SS1
SR22

I have 3 kids and have 5 seats...not too bad.

1 Monterey
1 ProRide
1 EFTA
1 Nautilus
1 Maestro

Last edited by a moderator:

arly1983

Hey, another monterey is leaving. At least the ones that are not being used at all are going. I feel better about my list now.

Cognito*

My list seems to be growing. I might have to purge some. My Avenue did find a new home recently, but a few others could go too.

M- Frontier 85, Regent, Regent, RSTV & Parkway SG (booster training soon)
J- Frontier 85, Boulevard, ETA & SKR 65

I also have a SS1 in storage. So I currently have 9 usable & 1 stored child passenger safety contraptions for 2 kids & possible, but not likely future baby #3 lol. I have gotten rid of 6 seats though. It's a start.

babygirlsmom1005

2 kids with 1 on the way:

Britax Chaprone in Cowmoo for the newb
Britax Frontier, Madeline's main seat
Radian XT, Marshall's main seat

Sitting in the house:
Graco HB Turbo - soon to be Grandma's and will replace it with another Turbo with a Girly cover
True Fit Premier
Cosco Scenera

I even have permission from DH if the seats we have cannot do a 3 across in my soon to be new to me Buick Park Avenue to go get seats that will work for it :eek:

MandaPanda

I realized a couple weeks ago that I had somehow managed to end up with 8 seats for 2 kids. Nautilus and Radian in my car, FPSVD and Safety 1st 3in1 in DH's, Maestro and Scenera for the babysitter, and Turbo and 40RF Scenera as spares/other peoples cars.

Also a Snugride in the basement that I really need to get around to trying to sell.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Eh, anything under 5 seats per kid average is fine. :p (That's what I keep telling my husband...)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC