Question Anyone seen the Aton in moonlight (teal blue)?

J-max

CPST Instructor
I *think* I have finally decided I want the Aton - at least to play with one for this baby. I am leaning toward the Moonlight, but have yet to see a real life picture of it. Has anyone seen it in person?

ADS

Spam

I'm pretty sure that's the one in the upcoming review. There is an unboxing of the seat on carseatblog.com. I'm pretty sure that's the one I want too.... just waiting on the review. Our b'rus didn't even have the black one and I just want to check it out.

J-max

CPST Instructor
I'm pretty sure that's the one in the upcoming review. There is an unboxing of the seat on carseatblog.com. I'm pretty sure that's the one I want too.... just waiting on the review. Our b'rus didn't even have the black one and I just want to check it out.
Thanks! I missed that Blog post! I can't find anywhere within several houses that will be carrying it, so I think I am going to bite the bullet and just get it and play with it before baby gets here, that way I have time to return it if I really don't like it.

Dh prefers the Eclipse, but our last 2 babies had a black & silver seat, and it was so boring, LOL. I am really a purple gal, but that purple/pink combo burns my eyeballs:cool:

babyherder

I love the teal and purple colors! And I also like the red. I'm not sure I could ever decide. I have decided that purple potion is the coolest name!

J-max

CPST Instructor
Purple Potion is a very cool name ;). I just don't like the pink/purple combo for some reason.

The seat in the blog post looks more navy/bright blue and less greenish teal :(. Maybe I can bug Heather to give a quick update on the color;) I do like the red and the Eclipse (black/grey/red trim)

J-max

CPST Instructor
I went a head and ordered one :D
After much debate I went with the moonlight, but if it is really more navy/bright blue, it will be exchanged for a different color. It should be here Wednesday, so I will post pics when I get it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC