How you know when you've spent too much time on car-seat.org

CRS

Senior Community Member
When you start having dreams of 1 1/2 year olds in backless boosters in the front seat! LOL! That's what I dreamt, and then I went and abused the parents - LOL!!!!

ADS

scatterbunny

:ROTFLMAO:

The other night Mark had a dream that we were on a family road trip and the vehicle broke down. We were at a truck stop and I said, "we can just hitch a ride on this semi." And I proceeded to get under the semi and search for "safe" spots for us all to sit! UNDER the truck! :p He said I found a spot for Hayley to sit between wheels and insisted it was safe, and then we started moving and she about fell off, getting a leg stuck somewhere. He rescued her and then we got in a fight because I said it was safe.

:ROTFLMAO: Hilarious! Obviously Mark's catching a bit of the CPS bug just from listening to me ramble about this place.

mominabigtruck

The other night Mark had a dream that we were on a family road trip and the vehicle broke down. We were at a truck stop and I said, "we can just hitch a ride on this semi." And I proceeded to get under the semi and search for "safe" spots for us all to sit! UNDER the truck! :p He said I found a spot for Hayley to sit between wheels and insisted it was safe, and then we started moving and she about fell off, getting a leg stuck somewhere. He rescued her and then we got in a fight because I said it was safe.

:ROTFLMAO: Hilarious! Obviously Mark's catching a bit of the CPS bug just from listening to me ramble about this place.

If you had hitched a ride with me we could have all been properly restrained with my 4 latch positions.:D I dreamed the other night that I was pregnant and about to have a baby and we were at the hospital and realized that we didn't have a carseat:eek: I sent dh and he came back with a ohs infant seat, did they ever exist? and told me that's all walmart had.

scatterbunny

I had just told him about your truck the other day so I think that's what caused him to have this dream! LOL.

Funny about the OHS infant seat. :p No, they never made OHS infant-only seats.

broken4u05

i watched nocked up on friday and one part the 3 or 4 year old was in a MA and i told my friend that the harness was in the wrong spot and than that night dreamed that i was in the movie talking to them about the seats... LOL that is one of many car seat dreams i have had

momof2kiddos

i watched nocked up on friday and one part the 3 or 4 year old was in a MA and i told my friend that the harness was in the wrong spot and than that night dreamed that i was in the movie talking to them about the seats... LOL that is one of many car seat dreams i have had

:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :2thumbsup:

luvmy2

I haven't dreamt about carseats yet but when I wake up nightly with my pregnancy insomnia I think about carseats!!!:p

CRS

Senior Community Member

LOL ok he wins!!! That's pretty funny! lol

arly1983

We were watching disaster night on TV a couple of weeks ago (you know, the whole world is coming to an end, etc)

Dh dreamed that the Earth was about to explode because the core stopped spinning and we had take a rocket ship to a different planet but I refused to get on with the kids because the space ship stewardess wouldn't let us bring the carseats on the ship!

cdncasper

I dream of carseats too. This week I get to install 2 Britax in my van and I can hardly wait (Is it friday yet????) So I dream of how I am going to fit everyone in and where each seat can go and if I have to put Jenna back FF for the day or not.

soygurl

I've had two nightmares about car seats and/or trying to instal them. Both were quite a while ago though. :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC