Decathlon

ericarizo

Anyone know if the cover on the old style Decathlon fits the old style Marathon?? I had a MA and my DD was on the top slot and I just picked up a Decathlon and she has 2 slots above her????

ADS

ericarizo

The seat expires in 3 months but aside from the cover being a little loose it is in perfect condition.

Last edited:

Jennifer mom to my 7

Yes, the covers fit, but are you sure you didn't have an old style roundabout (40 pound version)? That would be the only explanation of her having 2 slots above in the decathlon.

I had pictures of a nekkid ma and dc together... but can't remember where they are. Most say they are the same top harness height, but I did get the dc to be about .25 inches taller, but that is it. It would be about .75 taller than the boulevard though, because of the boulevards infinite harness.

edited for reference pics, 2? weeks old, very long torso, 9ish pounds, 22 ish inches.

boulevard

IMG_3186_1.jpg

IMG_3188_3.jpg

decathon (though not strapped in)

IMG_3189_4.jpg

jeminijad

I use a Decathlon cover on a Marathon. Fits fine, including the strap slots. When I read your post I also wondered if the original seat was a Roundabout.

Phineasmama

Yes, the covers fit, but are you sure you didn't have an old style roundabout (40 pound version)? That would be the only explanation of her having 2 slots above in the decathlon.

I had pictures of a nekkid ma and dc together... but can't remember where they are. Most say they are the same top harness height, but I did get the dc to be about .25 inches taller, but that is it. It would be about .75 taller than the boulevard though, because of the boulevards infinite harness.

edited for reference pics, 2? weeks old, very long torso, 9ish pounds, 22 ish inches.

boulevard

IMG_3186_1.jpg

IMG_3188_3.jpg

decathon (though not strapped in)

IMG_3189_4.jpg

Just had to say this is the cutest thing ever :p

katiesmommy

Yeah, until I gave my decath away I used marathon covers on it all the time. The decath was a little taller then the Marathon, but not 2 slots worth.

Jennifer mom to my 7

I am not sure. It says Decathlon on it and the book does as well. It is 5-33lbs RF and 20-65lbs FF

Yes, the seat you have with the pink cover is a decathlon. We are talking about the seat you say was a marathon that you had previously. Could that have been a 40 pound roundabout, and not a marathon?

ericarizo

Ok I understand now. The other seat I am talking about is a MA for sure. It is FF to 65lbs. Another mom currently has it listed on swap.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC