Cheap xtsl at Walmart!

ADS

Bolly

I saw them last night when I did a price comparison but when I went to the website and added them to the cart they were still $299 a piece. I just tried again and I got the lower price! Thanks for the heads up, I about gave up!

InternationalMama

I succeeded in getting a price match from diapers.com for anyone who is interested in doing that. (Although I was told this price is below their cost, so you may not be able to get a match.) I've always wanted the Flora cover, but not sure I can go through with it since I have a Bentley sitting in my living room.

ohithere

The local buy buy baby retail store price matched this deal for me this morning and gave me my choice of covers as well. I picked up the bentley. I didn't try to use a coupon with it though. Good luck getting yours everyone!

msg221

I really wish strollers.com would have some Flora ones for that $120 clearance price! After paying so little, it is going to be hard to pay this price now, even though it's a screaming good deal! When my XTSL comes on Thursday, I am going to see if I can get it to install in the center to see if there would actually be enough room for a passenger on one side if I have two RN side by side. I am not holding out any hope because so far I have had no luck getting any seat installed there. But if it does work, I may seriously consider getting another (since my friend is going to buy the 80SL from me in a couple of months so I won't have the 80SL forever. He said he didn't care if I used it until then). I can't believe all of the various car seats I have had in the past 2 years! I'm wondering if I had not learned about c-s.org, if I wouldn't be playing musical seats all the time!

Zain rode in the 80SL today and seemed to like it. He didn't even mention that it was a different seat! I also can't believe I forgot to take a picture of him in it!!! :mad: Kind of like DH not mentioning the new purple BJCMD that is in the back of my car. I can't believe he looked right at it and didn't even mention it! :D

suzling

Can someone refresh my memory on the difference between shadow & eclipse? I seem to recall one of them is a mesh cover?

Thank you!

Holly

Can someone refresh my memory on the difference between shadow & eclipse? I seem to recall one of them is a mesh cover?

Thank you!

eclipse is mesh. shadow is exactly like the Britax onyx covers, if you know what those are like. It's a slick type feel, like workout pants or a tent. It's slick and also soft, but it's not a slick like vinyl or anything like that, it's still breathable. It's cool in the summer.

suzling

eclipse is mesh. shadow is exactly like the Britax onyx covers, if you know what those are like. It's a slick type feel, like workout pants or a tent. It's slick and also soft, but it's not a slick like vinyl or anything like that, it's still breathable. It's cool in the summer.

Thank you for the explanation! If you had to choose between eclipse and shadow for use in 115F heat, which would you go with? I'm seriously debating getting one of these seats...

msg221

Thank you for the explanation! If you had to choose between eclipse and shadow for use in 115F heat, which would you go with? I'm seriously debating getting one of these seats...

I just got back from taking Nour & Zain to see Cars 2 in 115 degree heat (Phoenix) and Zain was riding in the Shadow 80 SL and he is normally a pretty sweaty kid, but he seemed to be fine in it. I have those "cool seats" (those seat covers you put in the freezer then leave in the car seat while you're out) and used them today (yay me for actually remembering to get them out of the freezer!) so their seats were cooler than normal for the ride home, but he was still fine on the ride out there and that was a 30 minute trip.

Holly

Shadow as well for me! I don't like the mesh, too scratchy and they can get snagged easily too.
I just got a shadow a few days ago and I LOVE it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC