Double Stroller for Keyfit 30?

nosidammai

I need a double stroller that is compatible with the Chicco Keyfit 30, and preferably affordable. Like under $250. Is that even possible? I was looking at the Baby Trend Sit n Stand double, but I can't find any info anywhere that says if the Keyfit will work or not!

ADS

karina250

The Joovy Caboose is compatible with the Keyfit 30.

Here is a link that shows all the infant seats it is compatible with and it shows pictures of how they fit.
http://www.joovy.com/pages/carseat.htm

I have this stroller and I love it!

ETA: The Joovy Caboose can be found for around $150 depending on the color you want. Some are cheaper. And the ultralight version can be found for about $230. (based off wal-mart.com)

Kegracin

I know this isn't what your asking but as a mom of 2 that are 13m apart I recommend wearing the older one. I never thought I would be a baby wearer (I really thought those people wearing there babies where odd) but I love it now its a lot easier to shop with a single stroller and a baby on my back or front. Now don't get me wrong I love strollers but I have learned that its best to spend the money on a good one...I personally didn't like the chicco together I thought it was heavy and hard to push.

Good luck finding one that will work for you....also Craigslist is your friend when stroller shopping :)

nosidammai

The Joovy Caboose is compatible with the Keyfit 30.

Here is a link that shows all the infant seats it is compatible with and it shows pictures of how they fit.
http://www.joovy.com/pages/carseat.htm

I have this stroller and I love it!

ETA: The Joovy Caboose can be found for around $150 depending on the color you want. Some are cheaper. And the ultralight version can be found for about $230. (based off wal-mart.com)
Can the car seat go on the back of the Joovy Caboose? I don't think my DD will be old/disciplined enough to sit on that jump seat.

karina250

Can the car seat go on the back of the Joovy Caboose? I don't think my DD will be old/disciplined enough to sit on that jump seat.

Not on that model. However, the back seat does have a buckle. Not a 5 point harness but just one that goes around the waist and between the legs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC