Our New Seat :)

nosidammai

We're due with a boy in October and I've been doing tons of research and decided on the Chicco Keyfit 30 :) We got it today and I love it. I love how sturdy it is, I love the weight and height limits, I love the print and the padding. And just for fun I put my DD in to see if she'd still fit. She does, but only with 1" to spare :p She looked pretty comfy though. She's 12 months, 22lbs and 29"

Last edited:
ADS

nosidammai

I love it too! We were gonna get the bright red one, but this print was on sale for less, and DH and I liked it a lot. DD wasn't having how much it reclines though :p

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I did a check with one of those today. Without the padding in it, Laine still fits at about the 1" mark as well. :) I make sure I tell people she's small so they're not surprised when most kids outgrow it before 21 months.

Wendy

nosidammai

I did a check with one of those today. Without the padding in it, Laine still fits at about the 1" mark as well. :) I make sure I tell people she's small so they're not surprised when most kids outgrow it before 21 months.

Wendy

I didn't think she'd fit in it at all. Everyone is always telling me how big she is, and according to her pediatrician she's in the 90th percentile for height and weight :p

spinningfans

I really like that seat! If we end up doing a bucket rather than going straight to a convertible with our next kiddo, I'm seriously considering this one.

I love your DD's big pink bow :D

Very cute! I love the Miro print! I have always wanted a KF & was infant seat shopping today, found a much better deal. My ds fits the KF about the same as your dd. She is a cutie!

AtownMom

I've been up in the air a bit between the Keyfit and the Chaperone. Someone just offered to borrow me her Chaperone a few weeks ago so I was thinking about then waiting 'till baby came and deal shopping around for a Keyfit to have around as back-up in case she wants/needs it back at any time. I'm so happy to see your pics-Thanks!

rxmommy

She is so cute!! She is taller than my 18-month-old, she still fits in the Keyfit! lol. Short stubby baby. She doesn't ride in it anymore though, I'm sure she'd object to the recline too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC