generic intro title here

spinningfans

Hey everyone, I'm new around here (shocking, I know.)

I'm friends with chely and I've heard so much about this place, I figured I might as well join. I'm a mom to a 2 year old RFing in a radian xtsl. married, no pets, blah blah blah. I'm not a particularly exciting person so I have no idea what else to put. I'm better at answering questions than randomly just talking about myself haha.

anyway, hi!

ADS

Chely7425

Hi!! You are on my couch :p Just saying... oh, and tomorrow we need to wash your RN cover... also... just saying...

spinningfans

Hi!! You are on my couch :p Just saying... oh, and tomorrow we need to wash your RN cover... also... just saying...

your couch is very comfy! although i'm still bitter about the car ride. I still don't see why you couldn't have come to my place. Just sayin'.

Also, it really seriously does need to be washed...

Chely7425

your couch is very comfy! although i'm still bitter about the car ride. I still don't see why you couldn't have come to my place. Just sayin'.

Cuz I have 3 kids and you have 1... and... free Blake Shelton concert is here! And the alligator park!!

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
You can't say you own a Radian and are friends with Chely in one breath and then claim not to be exciting. ;)

Welcome to the board!

spinningfans

You can't say you own a Radian and are friends with Chely in one breath and then claim not to be exciting. ;)

Welcome to the board!

I dunno, I'm sitting around doing nothing AND I'm wearing all grey. It really doesn't get less exciting than that. Also, fun fact: Chely is most definitely wearing all grey right now too.

Well hiiii! I certainly have no idea who you are. ;)

:D:D:D

Hello from Canada. :love:

Judi will be along with cookies shortly. :cool:

Good job rf'ing your toddler.

yum, I love cookies!!

Chely7425

Bryanna is awesome... don't listen to her say she isn't exciting!! Even if she is wearing all grey right now....

Keeanh

Hi, and welcome :)

:ROTFLMAO: The first time I read this, I thought it was the couch that needed washing and it kinda threw me. I mean, even with all her pukey little aliens, I HIGHLY doubt anything in Chely's house is dirty.

spinningfans

Bryanna is awesome... don't listen to her say she isn't exciting!! Even if she is wearing all grey right now....

whatever, you know I'm a total loser. How often are you calling me a dweeb?

Now you have to post an unflattering picture of her as part of the initiation process. :p

:eek:

Hi, and welcome :)

:ROTFLMAO: The first time I read this, I thought it was the couch that needed washing and it kinda threw me. I mean, even with all her pukey little aliens, I HIGHLY doubt anything in Chely's house is dirty.

You should have seen her house just before bedtime today! :D I'll give the deets even if I AM within hitting range... it was like a tornado went off. Cleaning took a nice long time to get things into decent shape. But then, there ARE for kids under 3 wreaking havoc here all day. It wasn't pretty.

No puke though, so you do get THAT point ;)

Chely7425

Without further ado...

5f564598.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC