Old carseat pic of dd-so cute

Jordynsmama

HPIM0100A.jpg

She is about 13-15 months I guess. Well she doesn't look too bad. Chest clip could be higher. She needs to be rf. She is in a graco comfortsport-i know everyone hates them and I remember thinking it was so nice. It was a comfy seat- thats why I got it. I knew nothing of Britax :)But I was still a carseat safety freak yet I had never heard a thing about rearfacing longer or I would have. I kept her fr till 1 yrs old because she was already 20 lbs at 7 months then I thought I had to turn her.... Anyway I just came across this and thought it was cute. We didn't have a digital when she was in her infant seat so I cant post any but anyway-have a nice day! We are off to the beach.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
That's great! I think you did fine :). The CS is ok, it really is, just such a waste of hard earned money with those low top slots, you know?

Have fun at the beach!:cool:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Cute!!!

Your new avatar, blinkies, and signature photo are nice too! Your Jordyn is a cutie!

Jordynsmama

Actually my dd is pretty big , (well not tall but heavy), (she is average in height) and she still fit into it even until she outgrew it at 40 lbs. So I guess it was okay for us. But who knows, maybe I thought it fit her better than it did, and her shoulders were too high in the top slots. I don't remember, and at that time I wasn't as aware of the slot issues :)

Jordynsmama

Yeah I just wanted to do somethin creative to brighten it up a bit and maybe show my face to everyone. I don't have a myspace anymore so i was dying for some blinkies :) Wish I could fit more. I wanted co-sleeping mama and organic mama too, but oh well!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Which beach are you going to visit? I was just in your (well, sort of your) area last week. I visited the beach from Venice to Santa Monica to Manhattan ???? I think that's where we were. :)

scatterbunny

Your dd is ADORABLE--then and now. :)

And don't feel bad, I think the CS is a nice seat, too--just too darn small, both RF and FF!

Jordynsmama

We go to the beach in Carlsbad usually. That is the next city down from oceanside(where camp pendleton is) Santa Monica is about an hour or so up the 5 freeway......
Too bad it is june gloom out here non stop. Ugh. Its ridiculous. It was all sunny at our house which is only 10 minutes from the beach, but at the beach it was like 65 degrees and cloudy.

Thanks everyone! Have a good night!I am sure most of u are in bed by now though :)

Michi

She is beautiful!
(....and I love the beach in Carlsbad!!! I used to live in Mira Mesa, and my dad still lives in Vista!);)

scatterbunny

Hehe, it's not just Cali (June gloom). Last week we had one day here on the Oregon coast that was close to 90, one day that was about 75-80 and then BAM the clouds got sucked in to the coastline and we dropped back down to 65 and cloudy with a few sunbreaks for the rest of the week while the folks 20 miles inland enjoyed sunny, 80+ temps.

Jordynsmama

Pablomichi-That is too funny ur dad lives in Vista! Small world. Yes we luv the beach in Carlsbad-its a fun little town to just walk around in and stuff.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Too bad it is june gloom out here non stop.

I LOVED June gloom when I was out there! It was chilly in the mornings but GORGEOUS in the afternoons. It was warm, but not hot. There was a lovely breeze. I LOVED IT!!!!!!! :love: I came back to nasty, muggy, hot and humid weather here in D.C. :(

scatterbunny

Patriot, I have a friend living near DC who said the same thing--she's dying to move back here to the west coast to get away from the hot, humid weather back there!

Jordynsmama

Well actually it isn't even june gloom! It is cloudy and chilly here ALL day. So we are like, what is goin on??? Today it cleared up by noon but at the beach it was probably cloudy all day.
Definitely don't like the hot humid weather either and could not handle snowy weather for months either. Gotta be able to jump in the car and run to starbux anytime:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC